PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to the Patriots and their Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIMEsteelersfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Well, your squad did it... a perfect 16-0. Mucho congratulations on this remarkable achievement, I thought for sure you'd drop one somewhere along the way, all but three teams before you did.

Enjoy it, I sure would. I'm hoping we can get past the Jaguars and have one more shot at you guys. Despite the fact that your team pretty much owns us recently I want one more chance to get some payback. On any given Sunday... know what I mean? :D

Here's hoping we see you next weekend. :eat3:

Last edited:
This weekend teach "The Team Nobody Wants to Play in the Playoffs" that the Steelers are the ones nobody wants to play.

Thanks for the Congrats!

Well, your squad did it... a perfect 16-0. Mucho congratulations on this remarkable achievement, I thought for sure you'd drop one somewhere along the way, all but three teams before you did.

Enjoy it, I sure would. I'm hoping we can get past the Jaguars and have one more shot at you guys. Despite the fact that your team pretty much owns us recently I want one more chance to get some payback. On any given Sunday... know what I mean? :D

Thanks for this kind post, but (no offense) I don't think ya'll will get past Garrard ad the Jaguars. That is just my opinion, and it is sort of unjust considering that I live in the city where Garrard went to college, and he is loved here.

Thanks.

The Steelers have injuries, but they also have the experience. We'll see how well Jack del Rio and the rest of his squad handles the playoff pressure. I don't trust the Jags yet.

Thanks.

The Steelers have injuries, but they also have the experience. We'll see how well Jack del Rio and the rest of his squad handles the playoff pressure. I don't trust the Jags yet.

That's my biggest concern right there, especially on the O-Line... we're down to our third string left tackle. If he goes doen we have to move faneca over to tackle. We're a bit depleated on the O-Line, but even when they were healthy they didn't play all that well. It's going to be a tough game for us Saturday night.

Be that as it may, as you said, we have experience. That counts for a lot in the NFL's second season.

Thanks,

I think the Jags will win, but I will be rooting for the Steelers.

i'll definitely be rooting for the steelers. i'm already tired of the jaguar hype.

imho JAX is favourite but never say never

honestly i don't care till next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill