PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Nut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Girl

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
For hitting the 2000 post mark! Thanks Nut for all of your humor and great football talk!

Thanks.

I was hoping that no one would notice. When you reach milestones, you stop and reflect and ask, "what the hell happened to me".

Counseling sessions start next week.

Congrats Nut. :cool:

PATSNUTme said:
Thanks.

I was hoping that no one would notice. When you reach milestones, you stop and reflect and ask, "what the hell happened to me".

Counseling sessions start next week.
He was always such a good boy growing up, laughing and taking the lampshades off to wear. We never thought playing doctor with the girls and house pets was more then childish fun, but a cruel darkside surfaced when we found Pat Patriot in indelible ink on little Susie Butterworth's bottom. The poor cats running through the alleys with "I only eat Dolphin" banners tied to their tails. It was a very stressful time, some of my neighbors even started wearing Red Sox logos around their necks to ward off evil! I'm not surprised at all to find he's been caught defacing a Jets' helmet outside that horrible thing in Foxborough! So sad. :(

I'd like to take some of the credit for this milestone. I trolled him into counteracting at least 25 of those posts.

Congratulations NUT but you are still 2,000 plus away from catching Ty Cobb and Pete Rose.

Congrats, you're my hero. *tear*

Box_O_Rocks said:
He was always such a good boy growing up, laughing and taking the lampshades off to wear. We never thought playing doctor with the girls and house pets was more then childish fun, but a cruel darkside surfaced when we found Pat Patriot in indelible ink on little Susie Butterworth's bottom. The poor cats running through the alleys with "I only eat Dolphin" banners tied to their tails. It was a very stressful time, some of my neighbors even started wearing Red Sox logos around their necks to ward off evil! I'm not surprised at all to find he's been caught defacing a Jets' helmet outside that horrible thing in Foxborough! So sad. :(

Not to mention his talking Raymond Berry doll hidden under the mattress with faint traces of lipstick......

Bill's Girl said:
Not to mention his talking Raymond Berry doll hidden under the mattress with faint traces of lipstick......
It is very brave of you to come forward with some more of the gruesome details of his hidden little rituals. :eek:

Congrats, Nut... but quite honestly, I'm a little creeped out about what we're hearing here. :D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Congrats, Nut... but quite honestly, I'm a little creeped out about what we're hearing here. :D
Seems pretty tame compared to your own track record eh? :rolleyes:

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
I'd like to take some of the credit for this milestone. I trolled him into counteracting at least 25 of those posts.

Congratulations NUT but you are still 2,000 plus away from catching Ty Cobb and Pete Rose.

You? I'm responsible for AT LEAST 25 myself. That was before he put me on ignore of course. :D

Box_O_Rocks said:

OK, who in my family have you people been talking to?

PATSNUTme said:
OK, who in my family have you people been talking to?

HA!! Now that the Colts are eliminated from the playoffs, can you change the logo on that creepy ref's had to a Pony????

Bill's Girl said:
HA!! Now that the Colts are eliminated from the playoffs, can you change the logo on that creepy ref's had to a Pony????

Someone else asked me to change it to a Bronco's logo. Maybe the one by my sig could be changed. I still want to keep the one of teh Colts as my avatar.

I'll check with my Graphics department. In fact, if it could be changed, I'll offer it to everyone on the board who wants to post it by their sig as a reminder how we got really screwed on a couple of calls.

Good idea?

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Someone else asked me to change it to a Bronco's logo. Maybe the one by my sig could be changed. I still want to keep the one of teh Colts as my avatar.

I'll check with my Graphics department. In fact, if it could be changed, I'll offer it to everyone on the board who wants to post it by their sig as a reminder how we got really screwed on a couple of calls.

Good idea?

No, he creeps me out!!! Nightmare on Elm Street creepy!

Bill's Girl said:
No, he creeps me out!!! Nightmare on Elm Street creepy!

They are even more creepy when they are working a game. Witness our game and the Colts game.

Bill's Girl said:

That's MY Raymond Berry doll, but I'll deny the lipstick part until the day I die.

Bill's Girl said:

Congrats Nut.

After the charade this weekend, I think that creepy ref picture should go to the HOF, or at least be permanently posted somewhere on this website for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back