PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Matt Cassel, Pioli, & Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatepatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Win #1 for Cassel, Vrabel, Pioli, and the other ex-Pats, 14-6 over the Redskins. The Chiefs aren't very good, but I'm sure it's a huge relief to get win #1.

Now, let's GO PATS!

Win #1 for Cassel, Vrabel, Pioli, and the other ex-Pats, 14-6 over the Redskins. The Chiefs aren't very good, but I'm sure it's a huge relief to get win #1.

Now, let's GO PATS!

Bye Zorn, we hardly knew ye..

Zorn has to be on the chopping block now... in reality Dan Snyder should get booted also...

The Redskins are terrible... damn. Grats Cassel et al

Now, let's GO PATS!

Piloi hasn't had enough time to congratulate him yet.

But kudos to Cassel for non-impressively beating the team that lost to Detroit.

come on...Cassel has disappointed thus far. doesn't make him a system-qb though. he just needs to take over and get some help

The true thing wrong with the Redskins is Dan Snyder.

It's all Dan Snyder folks.

Anybody mentioning anyone else is missing the problem's source.

I LOVE this. Evil owners should experience hell. Dan Snyder is the prototypical corporate gangster.

I feel bad for the great Redskins fans, they deserve better. However, they have seen Snyder with his tricks for a decade now, (and he's been suing season ticket holders this year who are asking out because of the financial crisis!). They should not be financially supporting him. They can't stay sheeple forever, otherwise they deserve it.

come on...Cassel has disappointed thus far. doesn't make him a system-qb though. he just needs to take over and get some help

Look at who Cassel has around him now versus what he had in 2008.

Heck, for all the Pats OL gets maligned on this board, they're still better than the OL Cassel has to work with in KC.

Equally importantly: though he may not have been a complete stud against the Redskins, he didn't turn the ball over, either.

Last edited:
BTW, the Redskins just went 2-4 against what is verified as the EASIEST first 6-game schedule in the HISTORY of the National Football League.

It's a joke - there's no GM, just Vinny Cerrato doing whatever Snyder tells him. Snyder also owns the local sports radio station, so they're careful in how they criticize the team. They try to make everything about broken plays or a guy who could have played better, never about the front office.

Actually, if you ask Redskins fans, they feel that we know far too much of him.

Keep in mind Zorn was hired to be offensive coordinator, and was only QB coach before. They tried to get Mass. native Steve Spagnuolo, but neither he nor anyone with pride wanted to work for Snyder, so they promoted Zorn.

Actually, i've had the misfortune of watching the chiefs, and Cassel is not doing too bad. It would help if his recievers could catch a ball :rolleyes:

It's all Dan Snyder folks.

Anybody mentioning anyone else is missing the problem's source.

I LOVE this. Evil owners should experience hell. Dan Snyder is the prototypical corporate gangster.

I feel bad for the great Redskins fans, they deserve better. However, they have seen Snyder with his tricks for a decade now, (and he's been suing season ticket holders this year who are asking out because of the financial crisis!). They should not be financially supporting him. They can't stay sheeple forever, otherwise they deserve it.

Excellent post. Snyder acts like a spoiled brat who never grew up. No coach in his right mind should work for him. It's great seeing them lose to the likes of Detroit and Kansas City.

Actually, i've had the misfortune of watching the chiefs, and Cassel is not doing too bad. It would help if his recievers could catch a ball :rolleyes:
Yep, they showed one graphic just before halftime indicating 6 drops in the game for KC...Cassdawg shows big stones standing in and taking the hits trying to get the ball out to a receiver who is hopefully making some effort to get open.

Yep, they showed one graphic just before halftime indicating 6 drops in the game for KC...Cassdawg shows big stones standing in and taking the hits trying to get the ball out to a receiver who is hopefully making some effort to get open.

Reminds me of another QB on another crappy team, whos recievers wouldnt catch a ball for him......I almost felt bad for Collins today......almost :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes