PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Manny on #500!!!

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Nice job Manny!! Here's to your 500th HR and hoping to see you hit 600 while in a Red Sox uniform.:rocker::singing:

That was sweet. Gotta give it up for the Baltimore fans. A classy bunch. I like how they played Sweet Caroline when he took the field.

That was sweet. Gotta give it up for the Baltimore fans. A classy bunch. I like how they played Sweet Caroline when he took the field.

It's the least they could do considering that there appears to be as many if not more Red Sox fans than Orioles fans whenever they play there.

Just Manny being Manny. Congrats, woot..... :rocker:

Manny ... nice to see 500 because he needs to get back to being hitman Manny.

I love Manny ... hope he's around for 600 but I doubt it. :p

MANNY'S DA MAN!!!

The drive enabled Ramirez to become only the seventh player in baseball history with 500 homers, 1,500 RBIs, 1,000 walks, 475 doubles and a .300 batting average. The others are Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, Mel Ott, Babe Ruth, Frank Thomas and Ted Williams.

Pretty good company!

stop it with the classy crap. Baltimore fans don't go to orioles games. those were mostly redsox fans in the seats in Baltimore. the place is called fenway south for a reason.:rolleyes:

Congrats Manny!!! They played a video on NESN last night of "Manny being Manny" So funny (other than cutting off Damon's throw that time).

Hit #501 today

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back