PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Josh McD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's defined as 'baiting' to ask someone to suppport their ludicrous claims by citing factual examples?

Yes didn't you know that? We have no right to question NEM's knowledge and sovereignty. Asking for any type of valid information relevant to a discussion is baiting. Therefore according to NEM's royal decree, no one will ever be allowed to ask the president what is happening in Iraq because it is baiting.

NEM,

I overlooked thanking you for your efforts in organizing and giving away some of your Pats mementos accumulated over the years. I sort of implied that in my post. The Vine is a place totally dominated by the Pats Fans and covered with Pats Stuff.

I've been to other fans club HQs, but frankly I've never seen a place with Pats Fans Headquarters emblazed in permanent Paint and larger than the Vine logo itself.

Your a friend, but I still would nominate Josh McDaniels for Assistant Coach of the Year for the job he has done. He has made the Offense reach the League top ten while playing ten new offensive rookies, sophs or newcomers. I think he has ALREADY eclipsed Charlie Weis's best efforts.

Amazing!

And on that we DO NOT see eye-to-eye, friend. I think he will become a true coaching genius and eventually an NFL Head coach as well.

Don't say that I'm baiting, because I'm not. You consistently tear down this O.C., so I'm giving you a perfect opportunity to name 10 O.C.'s who put great offenses on the field, per your stated parameters. You have refused to do so, using excuses like "This is about McDaniels", when you are the biggest thread hijacker I've ever seen.

So, basically, it seems to me that you are admitting that you can't come up with one example. In the past 30 years, you couldn't find 10 teams that fit the bill. I'm sure I'm not alone in interpreting your unwillingness to analyze something people usually can't get you to shut up about as just that sort of a tacit admission.
NEM unable to defend its ignorant drivel? Perish the thought! Trolls just attack, they don't discuss, they lack the courage to put their self-professed genius to the test. Instead they growl and threaten, then cry and run to hide behind mommy. Don't worry Nemmy, this isn't baiting, it's an accurate description of your gutless "trollery," you are obviously too ignorant to defend your spam.

NEM unable to defend its ignorant drivel? Perish the thought! Trolls just attack, they don't discuss, they lack the courage to put their self-professed genius to the test. Instead they growl and threaten, then cry and run to hide behind mommy. Don't worry Nemmy, this isn't baiting, it's an accurate description of your gutless "trollery," you are obviously too ignorant to defend your spam.

QUOTE BOX.......

It seems that this is the conclusion that Box's post supports. I agree that Josh may develop into a good coordinator, when he has a lot more experience. Why bb has failed to bring in an OC in the last two years is a mystery. bb has chosen to play one coach short. Josh should have had a few more years at various position coaches before making him the OC. He should have had more years with a top OC to learn from.

No Bill hasn't failed...when you having a budding SUPERSTAR, (IMHO), of a Coach or player you let them work. Look what he did with Brady, (a SB victory in 2001), and is doing with budding genius JM, (a top ten Offense with a bunch of too young, too new, too inexperienced, offensive players).

The only problem the offense had is its too new, and/or too young. As a consequence, its not consistent as it WILL BE in coming seasons. Meanwhile WRT the small Coaching staff, everyone overlooks that there is another "unofficial" assistant coach on the team and that is the intern defensive backs Coach, O-T-I-S. (Next year there will be Don Davis as well, IMO).

Naming others has nothing to do with Josh McDaniels. He will make it, or not, on HIS merits, or lack of them, and others being similar, or not, have absolutely no bearing on this topic, NONE AT ALL>

Not to worry though, not much longer. take that to the bank.

Dont you think its a good idea to define what a poor OC is by showing the forum what an example of a good OC is?

If a team is performing badly in the NFL, lets say the Cardinals, then its fair to say that they may attempt to look at how succesful franchises are run in order to improve - a copycat league, if you will.

I can say the Cardinals are a bad team (relative to the others in the NFL) because I can compare the merits of that team with others who are 'mediocre' (Buffalo) and those who are good (Baltimore).

Give us some context of what we should be looking for in terms of good OC playcalling by giving us some good OC's through the years.

I think Deus Irae has given you a fantastic opportunity to display your knowledge of offensive playcalling.

NM

Dont you think its a good idea to define what a poor OC is by showing the forum what an example of a good OC is?

If a team is performing badly in the NFL, lets say the Cardinals, then its fair to say that they may attempt to look at how succesful franchises are run in order to improve - a copycat league, if you will.

I can say the Cardinals are a bad team (relative to the others in the NFL) because I can compare the merits of that team with others who are 'mediocre' (Buffalo) and those who are good (Baltimore).

Give us some context of what we should be looking for in terms of good OC playcalling by giving us some good OC's through the years.

I think Deus Irae has given you a fantastic opportunity to display your knowledge of offensive playcalling.

NM

If you knew where that knowledge were coming from you would not ask. The smell is unbearable.

If you knew where that knowledge were coming from you would not ask. The smell is unbearable.

NEM's posts seem to annoy you terribly - can't you just put him on ignore or something?

His posting can be repetitive, but I dont see the point in attacking the guy so much (even if he has done the same in the past)

NM

B_O_R, You are The MAN:D

LOL, keep up the Good Work Mate

NEM's posts seem to annoy you terribly - can't you just put him on ignore or something?

His posting can be repetitive, but I dont see the point in attacking the guy so much (even if he has done the same in the past)

NM

have you been physically threatened by him? ignore doesnt make people disappear. they still take up most of the page.

have you been physically threatened by him? ignore doesnt make people disappear. they still take up most of the page.

No-one takes those threats seriously.

If they did they wouldnt deride him so easily on the forum.

NM

No-one takes those threats seriously.

If they did they wouldnt deride him so easily on the forum.

NM

Oh i see, because they are not taken seriously than that is acceptable behavior. I get it.

Oh i see, because they are not taken seriously than that is acceptable behavior. I get it.

With all due respect, its not your place to accept it or not accept it - you cant stop the guy from posting here even if you think his posts are a waste of space.

For every 'bad' post he makes - the 4 or 5 follow up posts chastising him seem to make the problem worse, at least I dont se them helping any.

Thats how I see it anyway.

NM

Have you? Get off of it while you can, cause you wont be here much longer, and take that to the bank.

Umm didnt you say that last week, or was it the week b4, or the week b4 that? Na you are never a broken record.

With all due respect, its not your place to accept it or not accept it - you cant stop the guy from posting here even if you think his posts are a waste of space.

For every 'bad' post he makes - the 4 or 5 follow up posts chastising him seem to make the problem worse, at least I dont se them helping any.

Thats how I see it anyway.

NM

thats fine you are entitled to your opinion, i just hope he never turns on you and you have to go through what we have.

Tats not what he asked for. And, most people know where I stand on play calling, changes in play calling, adjustments, etc.

I wont waste my time with troublemakers like these three, but not for much longer, take that to the bank.

You see how easily they have taken a decent thread, one that I did not start, and taken it way out of context, hijacked it, all for their little personal vendetta..Well, not much longer.... They have created more trouble on this forum than anyone else, and they have brought it here from another source, and it will soon be ended, permanently.

Forgetting all those who 'attack' you - Id be interested in your thoughts on your opinion of good OC's through the years.

Surely it has to be a little more 'on topic' than people saying you smell and you making vague threats in their direction.

Lets talk football.

NM

Hllo denism. Gee, I wonder what brought you to this thread. Coincidence, I guess, right?

Hello old fart broken record. What makes you type the same crap ove and over?

Forgetting all those who 'attack' you - Id be interested in your thoughts on your opinion of good OC's through the years.

Surely it has to be a little more 'on topic' than people saying you smell and you making vague threats in their direction.

Lets talk football.

NM

yes we are waiting for NEM to answer the question we have been waiting for all day.

thats fine you are entitled to your opinion, i just hope he never turns on you and you have to go through what we have.

As far as I can make out he's an old guy with a repetetive style of posting.

He makes alot of posts regarding the OC and what a bad job he does - I dont happen to agree with that.

Do you think NEM poses a serious threat to your health or wellbeing?

I cant picture it, but maybe you know more than I do.

NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back