PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Chris Chambers

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmika760

Banned
Reaction score
On his first TD reception in SD...and actually of the season. I'm sure he's loving it. To go 6 games without a TD or win then to have both in the same day is great for him. Thanks again for the trade aqwaaaaah :D

On his first TD reception in SD...and actually of the season. I'm sure he's loving it. To go 6 games without a TD or win then to have both in the same day is great for him. Thanks again for the trade aqwaaaaah :D

And congrats for getting traded from possibly the worst team in NFL history.

You're welcome, because you know, I was the one that made the move. I'm responsible for personel moves in Miami so if you ever get a player that contributes from Miami, I'm the man to thank.

Looking past all the sarcasm, I'm thrilled for Chris. Hopefully somewhere along the line he can make a return to Miami but for now he can get his ring.

You're welcome, because you know, I was the one that made the move. I'm responsible for personel moves in Miami so if you ever get a player that contributes from Miami, I'm the man to thank.

Looking past all the sarcasm, I'm thrilled for Chris. Hopefully somewhere along the line he can make a return to Miami but for now he can get his ring.
You should fire yourself. G.M Aqwaaaaaah

I would draft aqua over Ginn if i were in control of that for miami

Am I doing well on returns and fresh off my first TD catch?

18th in the league in return average with people who have 10+ returns and a hall of fame like 7 catches!!!! :rocker:

18th in the league in return average with people who have 10+ returns and a hall of fame like 7 catches!!!! :rocker:

How's my blocking on those returns? Am I getting the oppertunities on offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes