PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Has more players in this Super Bowl than any other institution of higher learning. Or SEC school.

At least that's what I was told this afternoon by a former BC/Patriots player.

Quite true.

Patriots:
Dan Koppen - C (IR)
Ron Brace - DT

Giants:
Mathias Kiwanuka DE/LB
Mark Herzlich LB
Will Blackmon KR
Chris Snee OG
Tom Coughlin coached at BC back in the 90's.

Robert Kraft is on the Board of Trustees at BC.

I'm a proud (and sometimes ashamed) Boston College "SuperFan". And I can say without looking it up that this is definitely the first time ever that this has happened. BC simply does not churn out the pro athletes the way the southern schools do. It pains me that the Giants make up 4 of the 6 BC alum in this game, and that they will likely be the only ones active for the game.

Phuck BC. The elite players in this game are from the U - Cruz and Ihedigbo. ; )

Phuck BC. The elite players in this game are from the U - Cruz and Ihedigbo. ; )

Add in Thomas and Beatty from UConn and DeOssie from Brown, and this must be easily the greatest Superbowl collection of New England college football products ever.

Damn, I thought the Jets had the most former players in, don't tell their fans its actually BC, it would destroy them. This is the closest that college program has come to a title in 40+ years.

Last edited:

Giants:
Mathias Kiwanuka DE/LB
Mark Herzlich LB
Will Blackmon KR
Chris Snee OG
Tom Coughlin coached at BC back in the 90's.

Agree and congrats on making it to the SB but to be blank...Phuck BC and the Giants. I hope all these guys lose on Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back