PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have egg on my face today. I really didn't think the Ravens were for real, but they are. I don't know if it is totally emotion or that they are good, but they did what the Pats usually do and capitalized on the other team's mistakes and made them pay for it.

I have egg on my face today. I really didn't think the Ravens were for real, but they are. I don't know if it is totally emotion or that they are good, but they did what the Pats usually do and capitalized on the other team's mistakes and made them pay for it.

Agreed Rob.

we got crushed.

Plain and simple.

They wanted it more and they got it.

Time to rebuild and stack up.

Screw Baltimore. Unclassy fans, unlcassy players.

Ray Lewis kills people and Terrell Suggs talks smack after the game.

The one thing for us old timers is that Baltimore beat the colts in the playoffs, which of course must have felt good. They beat a Elway run broncos' team, and as many people forget, Elway refused to play for Baltimore and they beat the Pats. Pretty good run for the city of Baltimore.

The one thing for us old timers is that Baltimore beat the colts in the playoffs, which of course must have felt good. They beat a Elway run broncos' team, and as many people forget, Elway refused to play for Baltimore and they beat the Pats. Pretty good run for the city of Baltimore.

My guess is that you have not been there or met many people from Baltimore.

But I could be wrong....

Congrats to Baltimore!

Hope the guys get a relaxing beak and spend some QT with the fam!

Congrats to Baltimore? Are you serious? Does that make you feel better about yourself?

That team is a bunch of *****holes, Ray Lewis was in a fight in which two people were murdered with knives he bought the day before and Terrell Suggs beats women. Not to mention, considering the nature of their injuries and the speed of their returns, you're fooling yourself if you think they aren't on PEDs.

That team can ****** itself. The Pats might've crapped the bed, but that whole Ravens team could catch fire and I wouldn't throw water on them. They're a bunch of thugs and let's just hope the Niners prevent them from winning the title the way they have.

The Ravens came into Foxborough and took the game to the Patriots and beat them, that's the way it goes. Congratulations to them they deserved it.

Go 49ers.

Yeah. For sure. We didn't show up. It's obvious the Ravens did.

They did and kicked our ass and in the process made us look foolish.

Congratulations. As much as I hate Harbaugh vs Harbaugh, you deserved it.

Most of the Ravens fans I ran into at the game last night sucked. Some were pretty damn respectful. I also have some old friends who are Ravens fans who give the Pats props for what they have done. I'm sure there are stupid Pats fans out there -- and I've seen them in action.

The other team played better than we did last night and it seemed like the Pats didn't show up in the second half. It's just my opinion, but seeing the game live I don't think the Patriots deserved to win last night... So, yeah, I guess congrats are in order... ugh...

Most of the Ravens fans I ran into at the game last night sucked. Some were pretty damn respectful. I also have some old friends who are Ravens fans who give the Pats props for what they have done. I'm sure there are stupid Pats fans out there -- and I've seen them in action.

The other team played better than we did last night and it seemed like the Pats didn't show up in the second half. It's just my opinion, but seeing the game live I don't think the Patriots deserved to win last night... So, yeah, I guess congrats are in order... ugh...

I went to Pats-Ravens in Baltimore in 2007. I have never seen big d bags in my life. I had some girl come running up to me while I was walking back from the can and swear at me for the crime of wearing Pats colors. Really. I had said nothing to her.

She was indicative.

And their players are thugs.

I hope the Niners beat them like they beat the Chargers back in the day.

I went to Pats-Ravens in Baltimore in 2007. I have never seen big d bags in my life. I had some girl come running up to me while I was walking back from the can and swear at me for the crime of wearing Pats colors. Really. I had said nothing to her.

She was indicative.

good thing you didnt have to play Atlanta, you would have felt right at home,lol

She was indicative.

I love the Patriots (and all the teams I follow) but people who allow their team allegiance to define them as a person have serious issues.

When you say "dominance" do you mean the AFC East or for 2nd place? Because that's the only thing the Pats have dominated from what I can remember for the past 8 years.

I think it is an amazing rebuild that BB undertook. He rebuilt a Super bowl club until there is only "old timer" returning and that is Tom Brady. Yet he never won less than 10 games a year while doing so. Frequently several more.

Now the rebuild is almost complete, and gathering strength. The 2014 and then the 2015 teams will be even stronger.

They definitely outplayed NE and deserve to be going to the Super Bowl. I'd even root for them if it wasn't for a few other outspoken players. Suggs is just an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back