PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way i can watch anything espn for the next 2 weeks or the SB pregame show...hell i go on my facebook and their are people on there who hate football talking about an all brother bowl!

We get it..they are brothers...

9ers will take care of business as i will be rooting for them. Who the hell wants to see that murderer win a title and talk about god doing it? not me

Yes, congratulations Baltimore, on finally having something to be proud of besides your aquarium.

Worst city ever. Ray Lewis' blubbering snot and a fishtank.

Wow... Did you really go there....did you? And I'm not referring to traveling there.

Congrats to the Ravens, they deserved to win, although I hate Pollard and his dirty play.

All I can say is Go Niners

Yes, congratulations Baltimore, on finally having something to be proud of besides your aquarium.

Worst city ever. Ray Lewis' blubbering snot and a fishtank.

The aquarium is overrated. The only thing worthwhile in the city is Johns Hopkins, which is in the middle of the hood. I used to enjoy going to the Inner Harbor, but there's been a few incidents the past year that makes me think Barksdale's crew is moving in.

The aquarium is overrated. The only thing worthwhile in the city is Johns Hopkins, which is in the middle of the hood. I used to enjoy going to the Inner Harbor, but there's been a few incidents the past year that makes me think Barksdale's crew is moving in.

My kids love the aquarium and it's better than the DC one, so there's that. You are right about the Inner Harbor....I used to love it but now it's not the same. The aquarium is certainly not the best ever but it works for this area and Baltimore is about an hour's drive for us.

No one is beating the niners this year. The NFC is the dominant conference right now by far. That's just the way it is.

Baltimore came to play today. Their defense was very good and made the critical plays needed for the win. Flacco was Brady reincarnation in the 3rd quarter. Congratulations to them.

I thought Baltimore was done a month before the playoffs began. Good for them for not giving up. They are a great team and deserved to win tonight. Good luck to them and their fans in the SB.

**** the Ravens. They are thug POS'. Suggs, Lewis and Pollard and all choke on a ****.

Classy thread, Pats fans.

You guys know better than most fans how satisfying and enjoyable it is to see your team make it to the Big Game. For us Ravens fans, it feels even more so, as we had to go into Foxboro and beat the AFC's Gold Standard organization, coach, team and QB of the past decade or so to get there. No small feat!

I hope at least some of ya can root for the Ravens vs. SF. Brother vs Brother - should be fun!

Congrats to you and some ravens fans. Your a class act. But, a lot of your co-fans not so much. Like most teams, there are lame fans. Suggs is an @$$ hole, a hypocrite who calls the Pats arrogant f***ers after a win? Yea, not too arrogant. And for heavens sake can we please stop hearing Lewis' crododile tears, evangelist sounding, "nobody gave us a shot", camera hogging, legacy manipulating ham? I mean, who wasn't giving them a shot? 80% of the analysts I've heard did. Pollard is just out to genuinely injure players. A better team on the field. Off, not so much.

This has been an amazing run by the Ravens. Enjoy the ride and good luck in the SB.

Lewis, Suggs and pollard..only 3 i hate on that team and never want to see get a ring..the rest..i could care less. Go 9ers

Just got in from the game, seat courtesy of Seacoast fan 4 rows from the field.

I could say a lot but in a a game like this the explanation is simple..the Ravens punched the Patriots in the mouth in the 2nd half...the Pats never got up off the mat. The Ravens made the Pats play Ravens football....in Gillette...they were decidedly the better team today.

Congratulations to the Baltimore ravens and they're fans. Now go beat san francisco

The Ravens are so much the better team and they deserve to win..Time to rethink how to get better..Tom Brady had a bad game IMO and I do not see it getting better in the future..He has been great but it may be time to look at Mallett

So much stupidity in this post.. If you're done with Brady sent him over here!

:bricks:

**** the Ravens. They are thug POS'. Suggs, Lewis and Pollard and all choke on a ****.

I say give a one finger salute to the ratbirds and the murdering leader. Nothing but a bunch of lowlife illiterate thugs. GO49ERS!!!!

Congrats to you and some ravens fans. Your a class act. But, a lot of your co-fans not so much. Like most teams, there are lame fans. Suggs is an @$$ hole, a hypocrite who calls the Pats arrogant f***ers after a win? Yea, not too arrogant. And for heavens sake can we please stop hearing Lewis' crododile tears, evangelist sounding, "nobody gave us a shot", camera hogging, legacy manipulating ham? I mean, who wasn't giving them a shot? 80% of the analysts I've heard did. Pollard is just out to genuinely injure players. A better team on the field. Off, not so much.

I'm kinda there with you regarding #52. His act wore thin with me years ago. He's such a "knows when the cameras are on" publicity hound. It is nice that he was able to clean up his act after that Atlanta mess, but not all of us Ravens fans turn a completely blind eye to what happened that night. He's never been my favorite Raven, and never will be. He's a hell of a player, though - or at least he was. He's a fairly ordinary MLB at this point, but he's seen so many offensive schemes over the years that his value as a signal-caller/leader can't be overstated.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Pollard. He has a radio show here in Baltimore, and he comes across as a genuine and intelligent guy. He could be a Jekyll/Hyde type, I guess, but he just doesn't seem like the kind of player who's out to hurt the opponent. Lay the wood as hard as possible? Most definitely. But his attitude seems very different than, say, James Harrison, who seems to enjoy hurting opposing players and shows no remorse afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes