PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausbacker

TB12
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations Baltimore fans. Your team proved to be the better side. Enjoy your win and the next two weeks.

To New England fans, well done on a good season. It's a shame to end it in this manner.

Good game by the Ravens in the second half. No excuses. They executed better. Disappointing play by the Pats in the last 30 minutes.

The Ravens are so much the better team and they deserve to win..Time to rethink how to get better..Tom Brady had a bad game IMO and I do not see it getting better in the future..He has been great but it may be time to look at Mallett

Yep, congratulations to Baltimore. I did not feel bad about this loss, they played better than us, plain and simple. They have better players at key positions and they rise to the occasion.

Really depressed right now. But you have got to tip your hat to them. The Patriots will come back next year as a better team.

> I did not feel bad about this loss

I do.

Congrats to the Ravens. They played well, and forced New England to play worse. The 2nd half was unfortunately just an *****-kicking by Baltimore. We ~knew~ they'd adjust to a passing game, but the Pats were unable to control it. Great game, and a great victory.

Good job Ravens.
49ers are going to be tough.

NE class fans

Yes. Congrats Ravens. One team played championship football and the other didn't. Not the outcome I expected, but the results are pretty clear. If they gave the game away last year, they took it this year. Clearly a better team.

Nothing bad can be said about Baltimore. They went out there and earned and deserved it. Harbaugh out-coached BB with his 2nd half adjustments and Flacco has outplayed Brady in their last three meetings. I feel like this is the end of the ride folks. The wheels on the BB/Brady train are gonna start coming off I fear. I'm just going to be happy with beating the Jets from now on. No more expecting to make it to the SB. There are a lot of really good, young QBs coming up.

Congrats Baltimore, you guys kicked these Patsies right in the nuts and took their ball on their playground. Ray Lewis is still a fraud and the only reason I'll be hoping you lose in the SB.

Unfortunately somebody has to lose in these games. You have the best organization in football. Hopefully my team can get a win for the AFC.

It was wonderful chatting with you guys.

Congrats to the Ravens. You beat us fair and square

To those insinuating this is the end of BB/TB dominance, leave. Relax. Come back in a month or so when your brain isn't addled. We just made it to the AFCC game, last year we were in the SB. Do you know how many freaking teams would love to be in our position? How many teams would love to have TB or BB?

We got our butts kicked by a better team. That happens. We can't go to the SB every year. You are spoiled and should just..go...away.

Congrats to the classy Baltimore fans. To the trolls, well bite me. Same goes for Pollard. Time for Cobra Kai to step in.

Congrats to the Ravens. They kicked the Patriots asses tonight and earned the right to play for a chance to hoist the Lombardi.

Thanks to those solid Ravens posters for coming in, even with some light ribbing going on in here, and contributing. Good luck.

To those insinuating this is the end of BB/TB dominance, leave. Relax. Come back in a month or so when your brain isn't addled. We just made it to the AFCC game, last year we were in the SB. Do you know how many freaking teams would love to be in our position? How many teams would love to have TB or BB?

We got our butts kicked by a better team. That happens. We can't go to the SB every year. You are spoiled and should just..go...away.

When you say "dominance" do you mean the AFC East or for 2nd place? Because that's the only thing the Pats have dominated from what I can remember for the past 8 years.

Ravens played a stellar 2nd half. A thoroughly earned trip to SB47.

Regards,
Chris

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Baltimore will win the Super Bowl

They are this year's team of destiny...they have overcome a lot to get to this point and their confidence must be through the roof right now. They are what NYG were last year.

The Ravens deserved that victory tonight. Outplayed the Patriots by a wide margin.
This game leaves me pissed off but not sad. The Patriots did not earn a victory in this game. They got exactly what they deserved.

Congrats to the Murderer, horseface, and the dirtiest player in the NFL. Ugh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes