PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats TB12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becoming undeniable to even the biggest haters

....and you can bet your ass he's gonna make his best effort to get the yardage record next. Would take 3 more years after this. Anybody dare to doubt him?

Remember my brother in law (Boston guy) ringing me (pre Mo Lewis hit) and saying Patriots have this guy Brady,,watch out for him, he will be special. How right he was. RIP Paudie.
201 and still rolling.

POS League* with no mentioning of it blowin it off of his Milestone Acheivement. I was watching it here in NY national game on FOX they and switched it in 4th QTR to go to Lions/Saints game (Everybody couldn't wait to see, Joke!) and didn't even keep full game on to congratulate Brady with 201 and do interviews. But then again I should know Better S'Bag goodell* and cronies*.

POS League* with no mentioning of it blowin it off of his Milestone Acheivement. I was watching it here in NY national game on FOX they and switched it in 4th QTR to go to Lions/Saints game (Everybody couldn't wait to see, Joke!) and didn't even keep full game on to congratulate Brady with 201 and do interviews. But then again I should know Better S'Bag goodell* and cronies*.
I noticed that too. When it was Manning, it was big news all over NFL network. FU GOODELL!!! You piece of ****. We fans should let them hear about it.

Tom is a once in a generation player.

He has given a lot of us and other Patriot fans a lot of great memories.

How awesome would it be just to have a beer with him at a pub, some gluten free ginger tumeric beer with a half slice or organic lime, and just hear bout some of his stories.

Congratulations to the GOAT. I saw the mo lewis hit and TB go into the game, i never imagined back then that he'd still be playing all these years later (i don't think anyone did). And he can still play.

2h2 hours ago
NFL ‏@NFL
Tom. Brady.

How did that bit at the top make it by the Goodell bots? Has the NYFL come to their senses and realized TB12 is indeed the GOAT???

Edit: Apparently the goat emoji evaded my pasting abilities:confused:

Boston could go on a 50 year sports drought and I wouldn't care, because I was lucky enough to experience THE GREAT TOM BRADY. Chills when he took that knee, best ever. EVER!

Thank You Tom

We are so spoiled; 17 years of this domination. Once-in-a-lifetime player.

and he did it playing on just one team

A lot of us take TB12 for granted this accomplishment should be celebrated even more by this board. 201 wins is really something else

Its surreal I remember watching the Mo Lewis Game seeing him sprint on the field I was very hopeful.
Fast Forward to the Indy and San Diego games.
The San Diego game had me start to question if Drew could of pulled that win off.
I was very conflicted if he or Drew should have the honor in facing off against the Rams in the Superbowl.
Especially after Drew lifted us against a very tough Defense in Pittsburgh.
I lost a very hot young girl because of that game she invited me to watch the game with her wink wink.
I was glued to the game and I actually said the Patriots were here before you and they will be here after you.
Well we broke up shortly after.
Got back together a few years later.

Anyway back to the topic Tom is the Golden Standard for Quaterback Team leader Football player competitor.
Champion.
Its all hard work attention to detail practice study drive and discipline.
He didnt have the pedigree Arm athleticism that your Ryan Leafs Peyton Mannings or Andrew Lucks have.
What he has doesnt show up in a test it doesnt show up at a combine a track and field maybe not even a QB challenge.
He has a desire and fire that burns intensely.
Thats why Competing fan bases hate him and want to see his domination come to a halt as well as see him dragged in the mud because he defys all sports logic.
Everything we thought we knew about evaluating talent about what is a athlete.
Every chart every timed test every throw will never be rated with certainty again.
It makes scouts cry into their laptops and watch the video again and again on every QB.
Simply for the chance that they may skim past someone a quater as good as Tom and miss it due to not knowing the drive resolve and will to win and succeed that doesnt show up anywhere but in the person heart and soul.

Thank you so much It has been a great priveledge to watch you work and grow into the man we call the Goat of Quaterbacks.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back