PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats--Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazes me is that the only two threads I made are about Seahawks and Football......

But these two come on to only talk Crap about me, other than what the topic at hand is about? Like it or not, everyone has the right to comment on a team and how they play the game or why they like/hate them....

But you cross the line when you only go to threads on other sites to seek a person out to attack them for no reason.....No talk of my team or football is ever mentioned in here???? You make me sick to see anyfan act the way towards individuals on here......I have taught K-2 grade for many years, before I went into PR for College Hockey, and these kids show more class than these two dummys on here do!!!! That is really sad and pitiful....

Last edited:
Garbanza said:
I still don't get it. LOL!!!

Some people perplex me, some people amuse me, some people make me happy that I am who I am.

...A Patriots fan, nothing but a Patriots fan.

And seriously, all kidding aside, I do not know this Lead person. I am rarely on JI anymore and don't post here that much either (except the occasional game day chats during the season). I do not post people's names nor do I call them dykes, sluts, pigs, etc. I have no idea why you think I chase you. Yes, you rub me the wrong way, but I would never search the net for you. You really should grow thicker skin. It's the internet. If everyone was offended by what was said on the internet - well, this world would be far messier than it already is.

Sincerely,

Some dyke with a jetfan guy at a sleepover....LOL!!!!

Garbanza said:
And seriously, all kidding aside, I do not know this Lead person. I am rarely on JI anymore and don't post here that much either (except the occasional game day chats during the season). I do not post people's names nor do I call them dykes, sluts, pigs, etc. I have no idea why you think I chase you. Yes, you rub me the wrong way, but I would never search the net for you. You really should grow thicker skin. It's the internet. If everyone was offended by what was said on the internet - well, this world would be far messier than it already is.

Sincerely,

Some dyke with a jetfan guy at a sleepover....LOL!!!!

Funny thing is YOUR the one that started all of this over in Jetsinders--Garb...It sprung from you and you brought it over here to my threads???? So WHY?

Growing thicker skin is not the case here, its going to threads and talking about crap that does not fit the topic at hand!!!

And you and Deadhead are the only ones that keep it going.....Talk football, talk about Nakid football players, I don't care either way, but stop the personal attacks on me and Jon or how I am not a fan of my teams.......You will never know wtf anyone feels towards there own team? It can mean diff. things to each individual, and no one has the right to take that away from them....

Pats fans are not this mean and ugly about people---and I am one who would never do or say the chidt you do or to discredit football fans for their loyalty
to there teams......that aint right!!!

This will be my last post to you: Shuddup already! Honestly, get over your delusional self for two seconds. IT'S A MESSAGEBOARD!

Enough. Ian has worked hard to make this board a football board. Two broads bickering has brought the collective IQ around here down 10 points. Lets quit while the board can still reason. LOL!!!

This could be enough to have me start wishing for a Stillers victory on Feb 5th....egads! LOL!

Last edited:
Garbanza said:
This will be my last post to you: :rocker:

Two broads bickering has brought the collective IQ around here down 10 points.

That's a full 25% reduction.

SPC: I have taught K-2 grade for many years, before I went into PR for College Hockey, and these kids show more class than these two dummys on here do!!!! That is really sad and pitiful....[/QUOTE]

Saint Anthony in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE tell me you didn't teach a spelling/grammar class!

Last edited:
seahawkspatriotschick said:
OMG--ITS ALIVE!!!! Your actually on a Seahawk Thread commenting on my thinking????
Shut your trap!!! Your slanderous remarks towards me only indicates that you have nothing better to do....
Go play w/your self and stop hijacking other peoples threads to insult people!!!! GROW The F'UP!!!

Alot of people on here know you spout chidt out for not reason then to start trouble!!

:wha: ............

Didn't Janice Soprano live in Seattle for awhile also?

re:

I read every page of this thread, and I would just like to say I find it very amusing. This is funny stuff, keep it up!!

bring it on, baby

LIDeadHead said:
Not a personal attack, although you'll probably twist it around so that it is, but w/e. Anyway, Im just CURIOUS. Why do you visit forums such as Pats, Jets, etc and preach the word of the Seahawks. I mean, don't you at least think its just not the best place for it? Is the Seahawks forum not enough?
you seahaws folks should go ahead and sing it to the winds!
you won't believe the amount of hype that goes with participating in a super bowl. you may get tired of hearing about your own team after a while. the national media are lazy and stupid. they'll talk about "holmgren against cowher", sean alexander, and seahawks fans. over and over.
but you'll love every minute of it.
seahawks look llike a team built to win for a long time. we'll probably meet each other in next year's SB!!
congratulations.

ahh, life's too short

seahawkspatriotschick said:
What amazes me is that the only two threads I made are about Seahawks and Football......

But these two come on to only talk Crap about me, other than what the topic at hand is about? Like it or not, everyone has the right to comment on a team and how they play the game or why they like/hate them....

But you cross the line when you only go to threads on other sites to seek a person out to attack them for no reason.....No talk of my team or football is ever mentioned in here???? You make me sick to see anyfan act the way towards individuals on here......I have taught K-2 grade for many years, before I went into PR for College Hockey, and these kids show more class than these two dummys on here do!!!! That is really sad and pitiful....
na, it's not sad and pitiful---it's the INTERNET!
just avoid the psychos and the obsessive-compulsives and the stalkers and the predators and the folks on lithium and drooling people who think they're, like, having a relationship with a girl and you'll be ok. promise.

ilduce06410 said:
na, it's not sad and pitiful---it's the INTERNET!
just avoid the psychos and the obsessive-compulsives and the stalkers and the predators and the folks on lithium and drooling people who think they're, like, having a relationship with a girl and you'll be ok. promise.

There's nobody left.

Judging from the picture in Seahawkpatriotschick's avatar, she even looks like Janice Soprano, too!

Garbanza said:
Are you alright? Seriously? Just a word of advice: loose lips sink ships. I've never met you - so it's not my lips thats sinking the ship. Give that some thought while you perpare for your Seahawks SB party.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about re: Deadhead and being signed somewhere.....as if I would have the desire or know how, but I am dying of curiosity....LOL!!! Hey, Mr. Deadhead, what is she talking about? And, while you are at it, am I supposed to know you?

What's all this rabble about? Loose ships and sinking boats in the harbor? Wasn't that the Boston Tea Party story? All I know is bi-polar disorder is a serious disease and if not treated can lead to bouts of depression, delusion and even suicide.

If you need someone to be talked off the ledge, stop by JI when you get a chance where the beer is always flowing and folks are taking Xanax out of Pez dispensers.

Ooops, I almost forgot - Go Steelers! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes