Welcome to PatsFans.com

Congrats Pats

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Aqua4Ever04, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Today it became official that Miami would not be winning the AFC East and it looks like you guys will take it down. I was wrong in my preseason prediction and you guys have had a good season.

Next year hopefully the Fins won't lay an egg in the first half and we can give you a much better run. I certainly can't wait as next year will be a great race in the AFC East from top to bottom.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 5 / -22

Nice classy post, thank you.
  3. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good post.

Gee, I wonder if thats what the Red Sox fans sound like in September?

The fins, Jests, and Bills are all tough hard hitting teams. Its a tough division to compete in, for sure.
  4. Gumby

Gumby Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

Thanks for the post.

Can you cc all the miami players with your 'defeatism for your team' so if the Patriots-B team shows up again next week we might still eek out a win? :D

Seriously though; Miami has shown moments of talent and inspiration especially since they finally changed QBs; but hopefully your woefully inadequate OL will continue to haunt you next week. Miami still has a tough D; so otherwise we could be in for a long day as we potentially hand the keys to the division over to the lowly jesters.

Lord help us. :bricks:

(ouch that sounds defeatist too; ..... Get ready for a rumble Aqua4 cause the Patriots are coming down to set things right in the AFCE and put your guys in their place !!!!!!!! .............. that's better.) :)
  5. ironwasp

ironwasp Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Good on you for still being here and taking the flak.

Looking forward to the game next week. Looking forward to any game I don't have to hide behind the sofa to watch...
  6. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

So, who has the inside track for QB for Miami going into next year? I thought Joey might be it based on his play this year, but I got the game telecast in my area and he looked like Detroit Joey yesterday. Is Daunte expected to make a full recovery?
  7. Patfandango

Patfandango Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the classy post. I think your season is better than you think (Chicago game). The Culpepper experiment hurt you alot and 20-20 hindsight over Culpepper instead of Brees must have you guys kicking yourselves. Saban's a good coach and your best days are ahead. I just hope it doesn't start this sunday:D.