PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Pats Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcsteeler

Rookie
Reaction score
First off guys (and gals), I'm not one to go posting on teams forums. I however, feel somewhat compelled to take part in this historic season even if that means by just acknowledging it by posting here. Holy cow, this is the most dominant, well coached, best executing team I've ever seen. I'll be brutally honest by saying that I've spent the better half of the season rooting for whoever is playing NE. I have since altered my stance. I have not jumped on a bandwagon, so to speak, but have come to appreciate what is probably the best team in NFL history. It is somewhat of a pleasure to watch (even though it's not my team:)). I mean, this is football how it's supposed to be played, at the very highest level, against the toughest competition. No rattles to be seen, no jitters to be wittnessed, no loss of composure when the going gets tough. Rather, the exact opposite. This team is so poised when it really counts. And not only that, they come through, every time. You don't here them talk (like my team's safety for instance), they just get the job done time in and time out. Do I wish it was Pittsburgh, of course I do. I think that is why so many people are against NE...good ole' jealousy. So, in conclusion (sorry this is so long) congrats on the season, congrats on tonight and only my best wishes for the remaining two games. It will be nice to see the supposed great '72 dolphins have someone to look up to. Good luck the rest of the way, this Steeler fan will be pulling for ya.

~KC Steeler

Last edited:
Great post. Thanks!

Yea, I'll be pulling for yall, too... I guess the word would be "The lesser of the two evils..." and as of now, you guys are the "Lesser evil" when compared to the Colts. Gosh I hate them!

Thanks, kcsteeler. That is always nice to hear. We are just really fortunate to be experiencing this. All congrats go to the Patriots organization - - we're just the lucky schlubs rooting for 'em! :D (but it's still appreciated, nonetheless).

This season has been an unbelievable experience. We certainly have spent (and continue to spend) much time catching hell from thousands of opposing fans across the nation, but every now and then, get a few from folks like you.

thank you for the post, and yes to the other poster, we hate the colts too, we have a long history with them as they use to be in our division, and as always we look forward to playing them

First off guys (and gals), I'm not one to go posting on teams forums. I however, feel somewhat compelled to take part in this historic season even if that means by just acknowledging it by posting here. Holy cow, this is the most dominant, well coached, best executing team I've ever seen. I'll be brutally honest by saying that I've spent the better half of the season rooting for whoever is playing NE. I have since altered my stance. I have not jumped on a bandwagon, so to speak, but have come to appreciate what is probably the best team in NFL history. It is somewhat of a pleasure to watch (even though it's not my team:)). I mean, this is football how it's supposed to be played, at the very highest level, against the toughest competition. No rattles to seen, no jitters to be wittnessed, no loss of composure when the going gets tough. Rather, the exact opposite. This team is so poised when it really counts. And not only that, they come through, every time. You don't here them talk (like my team's safety for instance), they just get the job done time in and time out. Do I wish it was Pittsburgh, of course I do. I think that is why so many people are against NE...good ole' jealousy. So, in conclusion (sorry this is so long) congrats on the season, congrats on tonight and only my best wishes for the remaining two games. It will be nice to see the supposed great '72 dolphins have someone to look up to. Good luck the rest of the way, this Steeler fan will be pulling for ya.

~KC Steeler

thanks KC! That was one of the most humble posts I've ever read. If I were in your shoes, I don't know if I could have done the same. My hat is off to you!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back