PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Pats Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was at the game Saturday and it was a special moment. I was glad I went to the game. I was glad to see the Pats and Giants fans for the most part getting along. Good luck in the playoffs!

Last edited:
Thanks. Your guys played a WHALE of a game. That was some historic football Saturday night - and if we had lost, I would've been glad to have been actually BEATEN by a team playing out of its mind. Best of luck in Tampa and thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate your kind words but a lot of Giants fans were ready to beat my head in after the game. They refrained, thank god.

I was at the game Saturday and it was a special moment. I was glad I went to the game. I was glad to see the Pats and Giants fans for the most part getting along. Good luck in the playoffs!

You're a hell of a women to stop by again.

Thanks for all the laughs the other day. All the best in the playoffs!

We had a good time with the Pat fans in our section. I wish the Giants would have won, but at the same time I think it was nice to see history. I am glad Manning played a good game.

I was at the game and I was shocked to see that you Giants' fans are actually pretty cool people. I was expecting a bunch of a-holes like the Jets fans typically are. Hopefully Pats fans will remember this next time the Giants play in Foxboro and there are Giants' fans at our stadium. But yeah, it was a great time at the stadium. There was a lot of good natured ribbing going back and forth in my section.

I was at the game and I was shocked to see that you Giants' fans are actually pretty cool people. I was expecting a bunch of a-holes like the Jets fans typically are. Hopefully Pats fans will remember this next time the Giants play in Foxboro and there are Giants' fans at our stadium. But yeah, it was a great time at the stadium. There was a lot of good natured ribbing going back and forth in my section.

Not trying to seem like we are better than Jet fans, but Giants fan know how to act "usually" at a game. When the Eagles come all bets are off. There is a big difference between Giants fans and Jets fans.

Last edited:
Not trying to seem like we are better than Jet fans, but Giants fan know how to act "usually" at a game. When the Eagles come all bets are off. There is a big difference between Giants fans and Jets fans.

Giant fans are in general better than the Jets fans. The Giants don't create a riot at stairwell every half time.

But I was very disgusted with the booing of the New Orleans Saints when they played a "home game" at the Meadowland after their city was destoyed.

When I compare the reception the Yankees got the first game they played at Fenway after 9/11, with the reception the Saints got after Katrina, I must concluded New York lacks all class.

I am not a Saints fan but the behavior of the Giants fans at that game made me sick.

Giant fans are in general better than the Jets fans. The Giants don't create a riot at stairwell every half time.

But I was very disgusted with the booing of the New Orleans Saints when they played a "home game" at the Meadowland after their city was destoyed.

When I compare the reception the Yankees got the first game they played at Fenway after 9/11, with the reception the Saints got after Katrina, I must concluded New York lacks all class.

I am not a Saints fan but the behavior of the Giants fans at that game made me sick.

That wasn't the normal seasont ticket lot. That was a whole different fan base due to most season ticket holders did not want to go to that game.

I have been to three Giants Pats games in Foxboro and I had no problems. No one was rude to me. I have been to Pats Jets on both sides and the Jet fans in NE received a hard time and vice versa in New York.

compliments to your team too; you playied very well imho and very hard

i think you have good chances next Sunday @ TB

i saw your team playing in London too against MIA and i was able to shake hands with Strahan at the end of the game and then i get also O'Hara autograph

will you come back and congratulate us after we win SB.?

it's not too late to move to MA and join PATs fan club :)

thanks

The Giants were really something and deserve respect.

That said, both me and my Giants' fan pal thought that Tom Coughlin should not have cared about the game.

I was wrong. Congrats.

Last edited:

Thanks. that means alot. Giant fans have always been classy. your team showed up and gave it everything. My hat is off to you folks as well. I for one will be rooting for you to go deep into the playoffs. If we meet up again this year, good luck to you and your team.

I'd also like to thank you for your post.
The Giants gave the Pats all they could handle.
It's very admirable to me that a play off team that
had nothing left to play for, still put it all on the field.
I think that shows they understood the historical significance
of this game. There's a Super Bowl winner every year.

Good luck in the play offs.
Would love to see the G men make it to the Bowl.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming back and extending good wishes! What a great game for both fans and football junkies! Good luck in playoffs, hope your team didn't lose too much going into the tourney.

It was an awesome game, one of the best I've seen Eli play!

Many thanks to the Giants and their organization for coming to PLAY. I know that Pat's fans strut around like Bantam roosters with pride of team, but to tell you the truth, Saturday's tough game and some earlier squeakers are much more fun to watch, and get the blood pumping!

Good luck in Tampa. The way your team played week 17, I would not be shocked to meet back up with y'all come February in AZ.

I have been to three Giants Pats games in Foxboro and I had no problems. No one was rude to me. I have been to Pats Jets on both sides and the Jet fans in NE received a hard time and vice versa in New York.
Just a comment, Giants6timeworldchamps, your moniker prompted me to look up the Giants world championships: there were the super bowl wins in 1991 and 1987, and NFL championship wins before the super bowl existed, in 1956, 1938 and 1934, and they were awarded the title without a playoff game in 1927. They also lost 11 championship games. Not too good a record there, but at least they got to the title game a lot. I decided to look up the Packers and they are listed as having won 12 championships; therefore "Titletown" fits.

The Patriots are 3 out of 5 in super bowls, lost the one AFL title game they played in 1963, and we want more super bowl wins! Happy New Year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back