PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Pats fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect......... Just understand, we get this every week. Everyone tells us how much we suck all week and then never come back once the week is over.

You came back..... I respect that. Good luck the rest of the way.

PATRIOTS RULE.

I never said the Pats suck. In fact, i believe I said on atleast 2 occasions that the pats are clearly the best team in the league. They proved that today.

Just know that when my Cowboys face the Pats in February...it's gonna be a different story. (let the smack talk begin now...what the hell.)

P.S. You'd give your left nut to have MB3 on ur team, wouldn't you? It's ok..you can admit it..I won't tell anyone.

Anybody got any more popcorn? :D

Thanks for coming back around Romo your guys played a great game. I already had a ton of respect for Barber and Ware, both came to play and if you watch Rodney Harrision he respects Barber too. Rodney is misunderstood in that he plays the game full tilt giving no quarter until the play is over. Barber punched him in the chops and Rodney didn't cry he loves it.

Good luck the rest of the way.

I came in here..I talked my Cowboys smack.....I knew your team was/is the best in the league.....Romo played a good game like I knew he would....(until that pick)

Anyway......I'll be back in February for the superbowl rematch.

Pats 18-0
Boys 17-1

Should be the best superbowl matchup ever.

*kicks dirt*
*tucks tail*

See ya.:(

I wouldn't be so sure of that. We played two playoff teams to begin the season, one with a 14-2 record. One of them just got back to .500 and the other one is 1-5 and about to mutiny against their coach.

You guys and Son O' Bum might have passed your high point for this decade.

I never said the Pats suck. In fact, i believe I said on atleast 2 occasions that the pats are clearly the best team in the league. They proved that today.

Just know that when my Cowboys face the Pats in February...it's gonna be a different story. (let the smack talk begin now...what the hell.)

P.S. You'd give your left nut to have MB3 on ur team, wouldn't you? It's ok..you can admit it..I won't tell anyone.

The one thing NFC fans seem to overlook every year is great in the NFC is mediocre at best in the AFC. It may not always be that way but, it has been this entire decade. I think the Cowboys wanted this win more than any other this season and played their best game today. I really wanted a Cowboy Patriot super bowl when the boys were Tuna and Bledsoe, Glenn. Now I really don't care what NFC team makes it.

I came in here..I talked my Cowboys smack.....I knew your team was/is the best in the league.....Romo played a good game like I knew he would....(until that pick)

Anyway......I'll be back in February for the superbowl rematch.

Pats 18-0
Boys 17-1

Should be the best superbowl matchup ever.

*kicks dirt*
*tucks tail*

Classy post man.....so many trolls disappear, never to return.

You guys are young, fast and really good.

Room is for real and your future appears bright.

Stay classy and maybe we meet again, all the way down the road - in AZ.

Thanks for the classy post! Your team is actually better than I expected. Best we've faced this year by far. It takes b@lls to come back here and post after a loss. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Last edited:
Thanks for visiting Romo. I'm in serious envy of your punter !!!!

See ya'll in Feb....

DANTHEMAN out!

(search DANTHEMAN....I'm world famous)

Your probably right, with Maroney, Morris, Watson and Seymour back, Pats should level the death knell much earlier next time.

For awhile there, you really did give us all we could handle. Good luck the rest of the way, and see you in AZ. Thanks for coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back