PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Pats fans. See you again in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a stretch. The Colts aren't going to be a factor because Peyton Manning is injured. The Steelers look like they're going to have another post-Super bowl season where they don't make the playoffs. That leaves only the Jets standing in our way during the playoffs. If we can get past them then it's Bolts vs. Pats AFC championship game assuming the two teams get 1st and 2nd seed.

I guess it wouldn't shock me, I just don't see it, sorry. Plus you forgot the ravens

I guess it wouldn't shock me, I just don't see it, sorry. Plus you forgot the ravens

I believe the Ravens will win their division but Flacco will cost them in the playoffs once again. He's their weak spot.

I believe the Ravens will win their division but Flacco will cost them in the playoffs once again. He's their weak spot.

I don't know what's going to happen in that division after they fell flat on their face today..

I don't know what's going to happen in that division after they fell flat on their face today..

Yea, they're inconsistent. It will be a competition between them and the Steelers to see which team can screw it up the most.

Kudos to all the Chargers Fans that came here and posted. You guys weren't here to be Trolls most of the posts were intelligent and started good conversations. Good luck the rest of the year. One thing crush the Jets when you play them.

Sorry but no, that was not a dirty play. Phil Simms even called it a text book tackle.

You're supposed to lead with your shoulder for it to be a textbook tackle, not lead with your helmet.

I do not think the penalty was called for leading with the head -- it was for driving into the ground.

It was a very frustrating game from an SD perspective. So many costly mistakes that swung the momentum away from us every time we had it. If we see you again in the playoffs and lose the turnover battle again, we'll lose. But, to be the best, you have to beat the best and we've gotta hold onto that football.

You should be frustrated Ltngbolt. You don't have a coaching staff that's going to lead your highly talented team to the promised land. No better example than how the Bolts D played soft on the outside and let the Patriots, who had zero timeouts and therefore couldn't use the middle of the field, complete 2 sideline passes as time was running out in the half that got them a FG and 3 pts. How does that happen?? That happens when your coaching staff is ill-prepared and doesn't coach in all situations. It's inexcusable.
Love Philip Rivers. He can play for my team anytime. Same for Vincent Jackson.

Remember how we all hated Rivers until the 2007 AFCCG? He's a tough bastard.

Garay clearly went at Brady's knee. I don't know how Jim Nantz can say otherwise.

On the play where Mesko was hurt, I can't fault the Chargers' player since it was Ihedigbo who actually hit the back of Mesko's leg.

The one that really bothered me was the play that Hernandez got hurt on. The DB quite blatantly went after his knees. Scumbags.

Remember how we all hated Rivers until the 2007 AFCCG? He's a tough bastard.

You mean we stopped hating him?

I am personally amazed that he throws a ball that you can see wobbling the whole way and yet it's right on target. He is amazingly accurate.

You should be frustrated Ltngbolt. You don't have a coaching staff that's going to lead your highly talented team to the promised land. No better example than how the Bolts D played soft on the outside and let the Patriots, who had zero timeouts and therefore couldn't use the middle of the field, complete 2 sideline passes as time was running out in the half that got them a FG and 3 pts. How does that happen?? That happens when your coaching staff is ill-prepared and doesn't coach in all situations. It's inexcusable.
Love Philip Rivers. He can play for my team anytime. Same for Vincent Jackson.

I think practically every Charger fan was yelling at their television when that happened. It's like they were playing to prevent the TD and just gave the Pats a field goal.

It was a better game than the final score indicated, definitely. If the Chargers can take a little better care of the ball, they should be just fine (and able to take it to the Jets...)

Don't worry, we'll take care of the Jets. We owe them a beatdown after they knocked us out of the playoffs two seasons ago.

Just remember, we're all Charger fans that day :rocker: ( P.S. Run the damn score up ) :D

The one that really bothered me was the play that Hernandez got hurt on. The DB quite blatantly went after his knees. Scumbags.

Thing is, the rules have forced defenders to go low instead of going high when tackling that these types of hits that lead to injuries would be inevitable.

I think practically every Charger fan was yelling at their television when that happened. It's like they were playing to prevent the TD and just gave the Pats a field goal.

There are worse things right now, like being a Colts fan. :p

It was a very frustrating game from an SD perspective. So many costly mistakes that swung the momentum away from us every time we had it. If we see you again in the playoffs and lose the turnover battle again, we'll lose. But, to be the best, you have to beat the best and we've gotta hold onto that football.

Thanks man! That is a classy thing to say :D I just wish all fans were as classy as you!

There are worse things right now, like being a Colts fan. :p

True. I think the Colts bandwagon is clearing out this season. Only real Colts fans will be watching their games. The bandwagon will be back next season to welcome back Peyton Manning.

I'm fairly confident that the Chargers will win the AFC West this season. Looking at the other three teams in our division, it looks like we can moonwalk to the finish line.

The real test for us will be the playoffs; whether or not we can beat a team like the Pats in a playoff game in Gillette will be the determining factor.

I was at the game today....if I'm a Charger fan,I'd expect any teams left of the schedule with good man corners will double Gates and take their chances. Rivers is as smart as any of the top QB's in the league. I actually enjoyed watching him work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back