PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Pats fans. See you again in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningbolt

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
It was a very frustrating game from an SD perspective. So many costly mistakes that swung the momentum away from us every time we had it. If we see you again in the playoffs and lose the turnover battle again, we'll lose. But, to be the best, you have to beat the best and we've gotta hold onto that football.

Good game. And quite frankly I hope we don't see the Chargers in January.

Just beat the Jets.

It was a very frustrating game from an SD perspective. So many costly mistakes that swung the momentum away from us every time we had it. If we see you again in the playoffs and lose the turnover battle again, we'll lose. But, to be the best, you have to beat the best and we've gotta hold onto that football.

Thanks for coming by, man.

Always good to have decent fans from rival teams on the board. :eat3:

Thanks Bud, you got class, unlike some other's. Good luck on your season as well.

Wow! The Chargers are buying tickets for our AFC Championship game?? :)

Last edited:
Wow! The Chargers are buying tickets for our AFC Championship game?? :)

LOL! Good one. With Peyton Manning out and the Steelers having a post-Super bowl season, our only other competition to get to the AFC Championship game will be the Jets. So, I think there's a good chance it will be the Chargers vs. the Patriots in the AFCC Game.

I hope we dont see you in January the way our defense played against you guys!!

It was a great game, and I was worried for a while.

TBH, I hope there ISN'T a repeat, but it's always nice having non-troll fans from other teams here (like you, and also jcdavey, Gunnails, and pherein). :)

Last edited:
It was an exciting game for sure. And the Chargers definitely have some talent on that offense. They just could not handle the pressure at critical moments, and the Pats defense forced turnovers. The Chargers aren't ready to face a team of the Pats caliber yet, but it's a long year.

Your team has a creampuff schedule for the next month so it's likely that the Chargers will bounce back from this loss, painful as it may be. Anyways thanks for dropping by. You got to witness the kind of greatness Pats fans enjoy in Tom Brady week in and week out. Hey even if he's the 'enemy', you've got to admit that he is one of the great players in the NFL today.

Enjoy the season.

Great game. I kept trying to tell some posters that the Chargers are one of the best teams in football.

The Chargers definitely have talent on offense and defense, so I would not be disappointed if the Pats did not see them again this season. Rivers is the real deal.

Best of luck with the rest of the season.

Classy post, keep in touch.

Good game. And quite frankly I hope we don't see the Chargers in January.

Just beat the Jets.

Yes. As all of you have just witnessed, the Chargers are capable of scoring often and quickly. However, what's always been our Achilles heel is our lack of discipline. We shoot ourselves in the foot whenever we're in big game situations like this with turnovers and penalties.

The Jets on the other hand are disciplined, but they're not capable of scoring quickly since their QB sucks. You'll get into a grind it out type of game with them whereas you'll get into a shootout with the Chargers.

I'm sorry, but the Chargers are a dirty team. Going after knees every chance they get.

When's the last time Norv was coaching anything in January? Enjoy the collapse!

It's way to early to say that anyone will be in the post season. That being said, the Bolts division is looking amazingly weak again. I don't know what happened to the Chiefs other than losing Berry and Moeki, but their defense is in shambles and their offense has become garbage. Which is surprising since they have some really good players on both sides of the ball..

The Raiders are looking decent, though and well, Denver has no identity..

Great game there. Rivers and co. definitely gave our secondary fits all day. They'd be a tough matchup for us anytime.

Sometimes I shudder to think how good Rivers would be if not for the ACL injury and still was as mobile as pre-injury... he probably would've got in on some of those scrambles near the GL.

I'm sorry, but the Chargers are a dirty team. Going after knees every chance they get.

When's the last time Norv was coaching anything in January? Enjoy the collapse!

Garay clearly went at Brady's knee. I don't know how Jim Nantz can say otherwise.

On the play where Mesko was hurt, I can't fault the Chargers' player since it was Ihedigbo who actually hit the back of Mesko's leg.

It was an exciting game for sure. And the Chargers definitely have some talent on that offense. They just could not handle the pressure at critical moments, and the Pats defense forced turnovers. The Chargers aren't ready to face a team of the Pats caliber yet, but it's a long year.

Your team has a creampuff schedule for the next month so it's likely that the Chargers will bounce back from this loss, painful as it may be. Anyways thanks for dropping by. You got to witness the kind of greatness Pats fans enjoy in Tom Brady week in and week out. Hey even if he's the 'enemy', you've got to admit that he is one of the great players in the NFL today.

I've already said before that I think Tom Brady is the best player currently in the NFL. He's about as close to perfection as a QB can get right now. Imagine if he had the defense that the Pats had in 01-04 to work with; no one would be able to beat you guys.

Two of the best teams in the AFC going toe to toe. Can't ask for much more LB. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes