PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Nem on 15,000 posts......

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
He sometimes makes ******ed comments and sometimes extremely insightful ones but either way, he's here and keeping the chatter going all year long.....way to go Nem.

Way to go Nem I'm creeping up on you

broadwayjoe said:
Way to go Nem I'm creeping up on you
(me, too)

Congrats, or Condolences NEM!

Good God.

I have a grand total of 330.

And, he hits 15,000 after taking several "mandatory" vacations from this board, right?

I guess that's what you call dedication.

That's not including the 20,000 he had on the original board, which were not transferred when IAN switched over to this format in 2004. NEM had some classic not-on-my-meds moments on that board. Maybe we should top-ten his fear-and-loathing-in-the-desert rants?

mazel tov nem on 15,000

im catching up to you (well if you divide my number by ten)

as much as ppl sometimes get annoyed by you, ur comments are either good, or worth a laugh

lets all raise our glasses to new england mike

Last edited:
Why celebrate 15,000? You know he'll reach 20,000 by the end of the season.

15,000? 15,000? He must be juicing!!

Congradulations, NEM, may you have many more and may I be around to enjoy them.

Kdo5 said:
Why celebrate 15,000? You know he'll reach 20,000 by the end of the season.

i was thinking this myself haha

the ultimate will be when he reaches 100,000
and yes, he must be juicing

congrats NEM..you are one of the core on this site.Here's to 30000..you should have it soon enough..Keep em comin bro..

Congrats Nem.. I actually had the pleasure of meeting you at the NE vs. Arizona game in PHX back in 09/2003 or 04.. I forget.

NEM said:
Thanks for all the kind remarks. (I think they were kind)

Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life. I still work. The Pats Fan CLub of Arizona takes up a lot of my time....

I have a wife that likes to shop and she doesn't drive.

But, I get the most enjoyment during the days, and nights, here at patsfans.com

Sure, I can be a pain in the ass sometimes (maybe more than some times.....) but what I have found here, at this forum, are the greatest football fans, the most knowledgeable football fans, and they most passionate football fans, in the world.

I am proud to know all of you, even the ones who have come down on me on occasion, and hopefully I will get to meet more of you, in time. (If I have any time left)

But mostly, to Ian...who I respect tremendously, even though at times it may not see so.

I have never met Ian. I have spoken with him on the phone, albeit some years ago, but I have conversed with him via email, and PM, on several occasions.

He is the reason that this site was born, exists and is the premiere site of ALL Patriot fan boards, if not of ALL of the team fan boards all across the internet.

Yes, I can be controversial at times...but everything I post here, be it good or bad, depending on who you are and what your opinions are, everything I post here comes from my heart, because I love this football team today as much as I did on theat day in 1960 when I attended their very first football game at Braves Field (BU FIELD) In Boston.

And I know that each and every one of you has the same passion, the same loyalty tothe Patriots.

We are experiencing the best of times right now, but as all of you know, there have been times that were not so good, in fact, an awful lot of them.

But many of you have stuck with this team through those bad times and are now enjoying the fruits of success.

Hopefully, this success will continue for many more years..... I believe that it will.

So, thanks for all the kind words. Thanks for all the NOT SO kind words that sometimes have come my way. I accept both because I know that at times I have offended people..but please believe me, never intentionally.....

Hopefully Iwill be here for a lot more posts and a lot more great seasons of Patriots football.

BTW, As of now, I will, probably, be at Gillette for the November 5th Sunday Night game against the COlts. There are about 40 of us coming from Arizona.

I am working on having a pre game party for ALL Pats fans at a sports bar in Wrentham. Hopefully many of you can make it. I will keep you informed.
Ooooh, a celebration speach. :D

NEM said:
Thanks for all the kind remarks. (I think they were kind)

Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life. I still work. The Pats Fan CLub of Arizona takes up a lot of my time....

I have a wife that likes to shop and she doesn't drive.

But, I get the most enjoyment during the days, and nights, here at patsfans.com

Sure, I can be a pain in the ass sometimes (maybe more than some times.....) but what I have found here, at this forum, are the greatest football fans, the most knowledgeable football fans, and they most passionate football fans, in the world.

I am proud to know all of you, even the ones who have come down on me on occasion, and hopefully I will get to meet more of you, in time. (If I have any time left)

But mostly, to Ian...who I respect tremendously, even though at times it may not see so.

I have never met Ian. I have spoken with him on the phone, albeit some years ago, but I have conversed with him via email, and PM, on several occasions.

He is the reason that this site was born, exists and is the premiere site of ALL Patriot fan boards, if not of ALL of the team fan boards all across the internet.

Yes, I can be controversial at times...but everything I post here, be it good or bad, depending on who you are and what your opinions are, everything I post here comes from my heart, because I love this football team today as much as I did on theat day in 1960 when I attended their very first football game at Braves Field (BU FIELD) In Boston.

And I know that each and every one of you has the same passion, the same loyalty tothe Patriots.

We are experiencing the best of times right now, but as all of you know, there have been times that were not so good, in fact, an awful lot of them.

But many of you have stuck with this team through those bad times and are now enjoying the fruits of success.

Hopefully, this success will continue for many more years..... I believe that it will.

So, thanks for all the kind words. Thanks for all the NOT SO kind words that sometimes have come my way. I accept both because I know that at times I have offended people..but please believe me, never intentionally.....

Hopefully Iwill be here for a lot more posts and a lot more great seasons of Patriots football.

BTW, As of now, I will, probably, be at Gillette for the November 5th Sunday Night game against the COlts. There are about 40 of us coming from Arizona.

I am working on having a pre game party for ALL Pats fans at a sports bar in Wrentham. Hopefully many of you can make it. I will keep you informed.
kind of pathetic... now we have 15,000th post speeches? did you leave anyone out nem? nothing against you, but to have a ceremony for a guy's 15,000th post (more than half of them on the loser political board) is pretty sad.

Whoa ... congrats, NEMMY!

:eat3::eat3::eat3:

mikey said:
Whoa ... congrats, NEMMY!

:eat3::eat3::eat3:

:bricks:

Once I reach 1,000 I'll give a shout out to all my peeps and we'll throw a big party for me here at Patsfans.

KDO5, 1000 POSTS! Or I could bribe the Admin to change my post count to 100,000. Nobody will ever know.

PS: Brady to Watson 75 yards in Madden 07...take that Jills!

Last edited:
also from my side congratulazioni NEM !
you are without any doubt a strong fan of our team !
i enjoy your passion about the Patriots

NEM said:
Ringraziarla il mio amico. Un giorno spero che possiamo incontrare.

oh we gotta get someone to translate

just thought id show you guys nem's fantasy team in the patsfans.com dynasty second annual league:

has to have the most homer picks ive ever seen

QB D. Bledsoe
(Dal - QB) @Jac Sun
4:15 pm - - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
QB B. Favre
(GB - QB) Chi Sun
WR M. Harrison
(Ind - WR) @NYG Sun
8:15 pm - - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
WR D. Givens
(Ten - WR) Q NYJ Sun
1:00 pm - - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
WR D. Gabriel
(NE - WR) P Buf Sun
RB L. Johnson
(KC - RB) Cin Sun
RB C. Dillon
(NE - RB) Buf Sun
RB L. Maroney
(NE - RB) Buf Sun
TE A. Crumpler
(Atl - TE) @Car Sun
W/T B. Watson
(NE - TE) Buf Sun
W/R J. Jurevicius
(Cle - WR) NO Sun
BN C. Jackson
(NE - WR) Q Buf Sun
BN D. Rhodes
(Ind - RB) @NYG Sun
8:15 pm - - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
BN K. Curtis
(StL - WR) Den Sun
BN S. Gado
(GB - RB) Chi Sun
Field Goals Made Field Goals Missed PAT
Pos Kickers Action Opp Status 0-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50+ 0-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50+ Made Miss Fan Pts
K N. Rackers
(Ari - K) SF Sun
4:15 pm - - - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
BN S. Gostkowski
(NE - K) Buf Sun
1:00 pm - - - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
Tackles Turnovers TD Misc
Pos Team Defense Action Opp Status Pts
Allow Sack Safe Int Fum
Rec TD Blk
Kick Fan Pts
DEF New England
(NE - DEF) Buf Sun
1:00 pm - - - - - - - 0.00
BN Atlanta
(Atl - DEF) @Car Sun
1:00 pm - - - - - - - 0.00
Tackles Turnovers TD Misc
Pos Defense Players Action Opp Status Tack
Solo Tack
Ast Sack Safe Int Fum
Force Fum
Rec TD Pass
Def Blk
Kick Fan Pts
D T. Newman
(Dal - DB) @Jac Sun
4:15 pm - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
DB T. Law
(KC - DB) Cin Sun
1:00 pm - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
DL R. Seymour
(NE - DL) Buf Sun
BN C. McAlister
(Bal - DB) P @TB Sun
BN M. Kiwanuka
(NYG - DL) Ind Sun
8:15 pm - - - - - - - - - - 0.00
BN T. Banta-Cain
(NE - DL) Buf Sun

Congrats NEM. and you have been doing good job lately in knowing which forum certain kinds of post belong. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back