PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFLOfan

On the Roster
Reaction score
It was a heartbreaker for me. I thought the Bills Played OK. Losman looked worlds away from last year and Spikes (before Hamstring Tweak) looked great. Now I have to deal with Fins fans no my board and here in Ft Lauderdale where I live. I'll be back prior to game 2... Good luck.

BFLOfan said:
It was a heartbreaker for me. I thought the Bills Played OK. Losman looked worlds away from last year and Spikes (before Hamstring Tweak) looked great. Now I have to deal with Fins fans no my board and here in Ft Lauderdale where I live. I'll be back prior to game 2... Good luck.

Thanks and good luck with those incorrigible fins fans......best of luck (most) of the rest of the season.

BFLOfan said:

It was a tough one to watch at times! Losman didn't even look like the same kid (although you can't get sacked in the endzone). There sure is a lot more speed on that D than I expected. Heckuva battle.

Good luck with the Doofins fans.

I think the Bills fans can take a lot of postitives away from yesterday's game and they look to have improved from last year. IMO they'll beat the fins out for 2nd in the division.

Thanks. Like everyone else I assume, I thought Buffalo played well and has more talent than was previously thought. I was especially impressed with your line play, on both sides of the ball.

I thought the Bills played OK. The defence will keep you in a lot of games - they looked quick and tough - if they can do better against the run.

And Losman looked like he could mature into a genuinely good NFL starter. He handled his offence well in the first half, and he can't really be blamed for what followed as his line simply couldn't cope with the Pats front seven beyond the first drive of the second half.

I look forward to seeing how Miami handle Buffalo.

BFLOfan said:
You're a stand-up guy and more than welcome. Losman looks like the real deal, he needs time and experience, which everyone always knew. Yesterday he looked a lot more accurate than that faker in New York with the famous brother.

Go squish the fish.

BFLOfan said:

Your a class act and your team is as well!

Yeah, you sure had us and nearly put us away. Kick the field goal and we may not have overcome 20-7 deficit. However, hindsight being 20-20 - Juaron cannot be faulting for going for the kill down there. It took a super play by our secret weapon - Don Davis - to get the job done.

Go get those fish please......and good luck the rest of the way.

Congratulations to you and the Bills' fans, you've got the makings of a pretty darned good team there. My scare will come as J.P. gets some experience and your O-line gets better at working together, you will definitely be post-season contenders if the team catches that never say die winning attitude that has carried our team on several occasions.

I've started looking at tape in the third quarter and twice now your Left Tackle has taken our pride and joy Defensive End and man-handled him, and your Center did pretty good against our man-mountain at Nose Tackle, so you've got the nucleus of a good O-line. Others have already praised your defense, and your Special Teams have always been a yard stick to measure our's against - your getting scary and I hope the Jest and Fins are bracing for a fight!

Thanks for being a visitor vice troll, hope you stop by before the next game to recap your other division games just to hear how things are going from your perspective.

R/B_O_R

Yes, thanks for coming by.

I can see it must have been a heart-breaker -- watching a team build a convincing lead and have it eaten away is always tough.

It's tough to evaluate games at this stage of the season but, for what it's worth, I'm not as optimistic as some about Losman. Still I have no doubt that Willis McGahee is firing on all cylinders at last and that the speed and desire in your defense will give a few more O-lines big problems.

BFLOfan said:

Very classy post. No whining even though there were some ??:confused: calls!

You might check this thread with a little comeback for Phoney faker fin fans who seem to disappear when the facts are presented. :bricks:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=41224

Last edited:
Hey, you guys looked a helluva lot better than the Dolphins showed in their first game.

I'll take McGahee and A-Train anyday over the Dolphins run game.

Your team came out looking much better than any of us expected. Instead of the Dolphins it may be the Bills giving the Pats a run for the AFCE this season. It should be a tight race all around.

I haven't checked but I hope there are no Patriots fans beating their chests in victory over at the Bills board - they might be trying to find excuses and blaming the officials but that's not a win that we should be rubbing in anyone's nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye