PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Colts fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is absurd. However, I thought the Colts D played very, very well tonight. On the other hand, the Saints D was an embarrassment.

This thread is absurd. However, I thought the Colts D played very, very well tonight. On the other hand, the Saints D was an embarrassment.

Believe it or not-Adalius Thomas could have been a Saint, TWICE. Back in '00 or '01, Jim Haslett said how this guy "Is NOT an NFL player" before the draft. And this last Feb, Thomas even hinted he wanted to come to Louisiana.

The Saints have always had a knack for drafting poorly and not shoring up their holes well. They drafted alot of O(when they needed D help), and FA had ALOT of LBs available to boot.

The Colts are just the contrary-they draft very, very well-which is why they always have guys coming in and playing well due to FA departures, injuries, etc.

The Colts smothered the Saints defensively.

You can say the Saints are just "back down to earth," or you can say "Wow. An Indy team coming out of the gate strong," or whatever. But given the possible outcomes, I don't see how this could have been much better from a Colts perspective.

Hey, the thread's here, and I'm bored.

PFnV

Why does everybody have to be kiss asses this is the patriots web fan site and we are congratulating the colts. Tell them they stink and that we can't wait to whip there asses. Oh wait should I be concern that I might offend somebody. NO

I hope they let our O-line get away with as much holding during passing plays as the Colts line got away with last night. I didn't know an O-lineman could legally tackle a defender to prevent him from getting to Manning. Plain as day, no hanky.

Mr. Obvious here, when Manning is on his game (which is most) of the time he is the best QB to ever play the game. He understands defenses and can make every throw. The Colts offense is incredible.

He also continues to get better and better, the latest version is much tougher and will run the ball down people's throats if they keep the Safeties back.

Sure he chokes more often than not but he is an sure fire slame dunk first ballot Hall of Famer as anyone who has ever played. He may be the best but Tom Brady is still my favorite, and 3 rings beats 1.

Which one of you jackholes were listening to WEEI last evening and called JT the Brick, screaming into the phone about how SB's are not won in September? It's a valid point, but that ranting and screaming on National Radio was a bit of an embarrassment to all things New England.

Last edited:
Which one of you jackholes were listening to WEEI last evening and called JT the Brick, screaming into the phone about how SB's are not won in September? It's a valid point, but that ranting and screaming on National Radio was a bit of an embarrassment to all things New England.

It could have been anyone of us, I blacked out and don't remember. What is your point?

Why are you congratulating the Colts on a Pats message baord? Go congrat them on their board. I highly believe there isn't that many people on this board that really care.

I agree. "F" the Colts. The won a regular season game at home, big deal!

Very impressive win tonight.

The offense was as good as expected and the defense was much better than I thought. I certainly didn't think the Indy D was going to be the same one getting embarrased late last season but I also didn't expect it to look like the one from the playoffs either.

Just be careful not to get too jacked after the win. We made that mistake back in 2002 after beating Pittsburgh and the season was a disappointment. We lose the season opener to Buffalo a year later 31-0 and then go 23-1 in our next 24 games.

That certainly isn't to raise questions about your team, their obviously very good, just be careful not to expect a dominating defense week after week, much like I won't expect our offense to cruise week after week, even though they do have the personnel to possibly do that.

If our season goes the way we all hope and expect, once again it looks like our matchup in midseason will be one of the biggest games of the year.

Congrats again.
I'll say good job on playing a good game, but I'd rather chew on a package of thumb tacks than congratulate them on winning their season opener at home.

FU! Probably the same type of idiot that goes on multiple boards to insult lots of people at once.

Very impressive win tonight.

The offense was as good as expected and the defense was much better than I thought. I certainly didn't think the Indy D was going to be the same one getting embarrased late last season but I also didn't expect it to look like the one from the playoffs either.

Just be careful not to get too jacked after the win. We made that mistake back in 2002 after beating Pittsburgh and the season was a disappointment. We lose the season opener to Buffalo a year later 31-0 and then go 23-1 in our next 24 games.

That certainly isn't to raise questions about your team, their obviously very good, just be careful not to expect a dominating defense week after week, much like I won't expect our offense to cruise week after week, even though they do have the personnel to possibly do that.

If our season goes the way we all hope and expect, once again it looks like our matchup in midseason will be one of the biggest games of the year.

Congrats again.

One game at a time. This is the regular season though, the only thing that matters is securing home field advantage in January.

But the showdown in November should be special. I wonder if it will be moved to a monday nighter. Is that even possible?

One game at a time. This is the regular season though, the only thing that matters is securing home field advantage in January.

But the showdown in November should be special. I wonder if it will be moved to a monday nighter. Is that even possible?

Nope. They don't change Monday games, just the Sunday night games.

although they're our enemies you have to respect their accomplishments. theyre the champs and beat us twice along the way in doing so. believe it or not many indy fans wished us well and didnt whine and complain after we beat them in our playoff games. so for those folks i'll show some humility and a little respect.

Congrats on the championship, congrats on destroying the saints, BUT WE GOT THIS SUPERBOWL. ;)

p.s. now that you've got those rings that eluded you guys for some time, pats and colts NOW constitutes as a rivalry

Last edited:
FU! Probably the same type of idiot that goes on multiple boards to insult lots of people at once.

F ME? FU!!!! I don't go to multiple MB's and insult folks. This is the only Pats site I peruse, and I wouldn't take Jackhole too seriously, it's all in good fun, thought somebody might have heard the guy.

That Thursday night home game to open the season for the SB Champs is TAILORED for a home victory. I'd hate to be the away team in that scenario. I think a loss would be more telling than a victory. Anyways, screw the Colts, screw all their fans, screw their organization, their stadium, and pretty much anything colts-related. I hate them with a passion.

That Thursday night home game to open the season for the SB Champs is TAILORED for a home victory. I'd hate to be the away team in that scenario. I think a loss would be more telling than a victory. Anyways, screw the Colts, screw all their fans, screw their organization, their stadium, and pretty much anything colts-related. I hate them with a passion.
Well, that '04 game almost didn't work out for you. I wouldn't say that was TAILORED for a victory, but whatever.

That was you on the radio pretending to be a Patriots fan you sack of monkey ****; enjoy your win assclown.

That was you on the radio pretending to be a Patriots fan you sack of monkey ****; enjoy your win assclown.
Although I am pretty good at that NE dialect, it was not me, Triple G.

You guys are really creative with the name calling. Just for that, the Colts are going to whip up on Tennessee next week.

Isn't it past your bedtime Opie? Remember, you have to harvest the corn tomorrow before you can watch football or else no vittles for supper you cementhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back