PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Celtics.

That makes four team appearances in their league championship game for four of the five major team sports in Boston. Two wins and two losses, but still four appearances at teh summit games.

Wait till nex't year...

what would be the 5th major sport?

teaball???

What a game. A perfect finish to an amazing season.

Garnett is priceless. :)

Congratulations to the Celtics and to all their fans! I'm not a Celtics fan myself(Jazz Fan) but you guys deserved it. You had a great season and it was very fun to watch you guys pound on the Fakers. Once again, Congratulations!

what would be the 5th major sport?

teaball???

hte first four are football, basketball, baseball and soccer...

the fifth one i presume is hockey

as for college FB, BC went to a bowl game, and the bruins also went to the playoffs

hte first four are football, basketball, baseball and soccer...

the fifth one i presume is hockey

as for college FB, BC went to a bowl game, and the bruins also went to the playoffs

Please I don't care how bad the NHL has become to put them below MLS is just not right and to call MLS a major sport in this town is not right either. I live in Foxboro and I don't even know when the Revs are playing....Doesn't bother me driving thru town unlike it would for a Pats game.

Also the Bruins would get similar support if they ever showed the Fan Base that they cared about winning a Cup and not just being competitive enough to sell seats.

If the Bruins were in the Stanley Cup they would have 10 times the amount of people watching as watched the revs lose the title this year.

This is a great win for sure, but for me, it is making the SB hurt even more. We were so close to having 3 titles in one year. Has that ever been done?

If Sox in Oct 2008 and PATs in Feb 2009 get titles won't that constitute
3 titles within a year? ;)

This was truly a great year. It was the greatest turnaround in NBA history. It's still hard to believe it happened. Last year the Celts had only 24 wins and were the bottom of the barrel. Then of course the lottery bug hit again and instead of picking #1 or even #2, the Celtics were stuck with the #5 overall pick. All seemed lost...

And then Ainge made two trades that changed the entire complexion of the team. First adding Ray Allen for the #5, then swinging a blockbuster trader for KG. And it all PAID OFF! Absolutely fantastic. Miraculous even.

Anyways, I am just ecstatic as a fan of a team that had been pretty much going nowhere fast for so long. What a fantastic turnaround. Congratulations Celtics, you are the world champions and you have brought back pride and hope to the city of Boston!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back