PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Brees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
On Breaking Dan Marino's most passing yards record. And way to credit your teammates for it. Very classy. I'm guessing Marino didn't credit his teammates when he got the record.

Now if only TFB would get 600 yards against the Bills and beat both Marino and Brees :singing:

On Breaking Dan Marino's most passing yards record. And way to credit your teammates for it. Very classy. I'm guessing Marino didn't credit his teammates when he got the record.

Now if only TFB would get 600 yards against the Bills and beat both Marino and Brees :singing:

Thank you :)

Marino always credited his teammates. He treated his O-line like kings...

Marino always credited his teammates. He treated his O-line like kings...

From what I've heard Marino was an ass to his receivers, and always wanted to throw the ball which led to the excuse that he never won because he had no running game. But the reason he had no running game was because he never wanted to hand off the ball to his running backs. Just sayin'.

it could not of happend to a better guy he will go down as one of the best QB's to ever play the game

Congrats Drew. Great season, great accomplishment.

From what I've heard Marino was an ass to his receivers, and always wanted to throw the ball which led to the excuse that he never won because he had no running game. But the reason he had no running game was because he never wanted to hand off the ball to his running backs. Just sayin'.

they never won a SB because the fish did not have a great Defense untill the end of he's career, i will say this about him he did all he's passing with out a great WR yes Duper and Clayton were good but not even close to great WR's and O.J. McDuffie was he's best WR the last 4 years of he's career,

the Fish where the colts of the 80's and 90's Marino was the only reason they would even make the playoffs with out him they were a 5 win team at best every year

600 yards could be doable if Brady throws about 60 passes and gets off one or two 99 yard passes like he did with Welker in Week 1

Congrats to Brees and Saints fans!!! He's having Great season, enjoy watching him. Guy's a friggin juggernaut passer.

Yeah but so is Peyton Manning arguably better than Brees and in his prime he never even sniffed 5000+

So? This league is leaning so ridiculously towards the passing attack i don't think the passing over 5000 yards means jack **** anymore. 3 guys are putting up numbers that they would most likely be the MVP any previous year.

Oh yeah...Cam ******* Newton broke Mannings rookie record for yardage and is probably going over 4000 on the season. That's all you need to know about this league.

So? This league is leaning so ridiculously towards the passing attack i don't think the passing over 5000 yards means jack **** anymore. 3 guys are putting up numbers that they would most likely be the MVP any previous year.

Oh yeah...Cam ******* Newton broke Mannings rookie record for yardage and is probably going over 4000 on the season. That's all you need to know about this league.

LMAO. So anything brady does (including last year and this year... hell even 2007) should be discredited. Right?

LMAO. So anything brady does (including last year and this year... hell even 2007) should be discredited. Right?

No. But Marinos season is still arguably the most impressive ever.

Actually Cam ******* Newton is way over 4000 yards already :eek:

i agree i think if Manning was playing this year we would be talking about 4 QB's going for 5000 yards in week 17

you cant hit or touch WR's anymore and you pretty much cant hit a QB with out a flag thats the new NFL good QB's will have 4000yards and great ones will have 5000

you cant hit or touch WR's anymore and you pretty much cant hit a QB with out a flag thats the new NFL good QB's will have 4000yards and great ones will have 5000

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous, but I've noticed that it's happening on both sides. I've never in my life seen so many flags thrown for offensive pass interference either. If the receiver even so much as tries to get the defender off him with a push it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back