PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congradulations Patriot fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Congradulations New England! You guys earned the win and Tom Brady was unstoppable. Good luck the rest of the way.

Good Luck the rest of the way.

Go Jaguars, I look forward to next year, now here comes the long, long off season.

Classy post. You guys were damn tough and have a bright future. Good luck to you.

You guys played your hearts out and it was a great effort!! Props to you and what a great fan to come and offer Congrats!!

Thanks!

You should be very proud of your team.

give props to the op for coming back. Ladanian, this is what class is.:rocker:

Gerrard played a nice game. He is a quality QB. Good luck next year.

Thanks! good luck next year, if I were a Jags fan I'd be very proud and optimistic right now.

Congradulations New England! You guys earned the win and Tom Brady was unstoppable. Good luck the rest of the way.

Go Jaguars, I look forward to next year, now here comes the long, long off season.

I don't usually bother with this happy horse****, but you guys played great. Great gameplan, smart and poised.

I didn't think much of Garrard after his picks against Pitt, but he really showed me something.

You're a team to watch for.

I agree. there's always a lot of hype about this team or that team, but that Jags are a real blue-collar team, and remind me of the old Steelers teams.

You guys will be dangerous for awhile, and I give props to Del Rio for pulling the trigger on Gerrard.

Good luck Jags, You played a good and physical game.

Respects,

Last edited:
thx -- I actually expected all the jags fans to disappear.
you guys are at least one up on some of the other clubs.

at least you've got your qb spot nailed down -- garrard was great.

where's that bigmouth, Jaked713?

Big ups to you and your team, HJF.

You have NOTHING to be ashamed about. They are a very good team. David Garrard has "it" - - that guy is a winner. I am so impressed by him.

We will be cheering for you guys to beat the Colts next year. They remain a big obstacle.

Garrard was impressive tonight. Del Rio made the right decision.

The Jags played a great game tonight.

You've got a great team. Should be fun to watch them over the next few years.

Back at you. I would be very optimistic as a Jags fan. If you can get a decent pass rush going, you will be an even better team next year.

The Jags played great!!! Was very impressed by Garrard. They should be a soild threat for the next few years, enjoy HJF!

Thanks for the kind words guys. While I am taking it rough after a loss (thats what a good fan will do always) I will get over it and am VERY PROUD of this team.

You guys have a outstanding team and with Jax down I am picking you guys for the Super Bowl. Against Green Bay IMO.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the kind words guys. While I am taking it rough after a loss (thats what a good fan will do always) I will get over it and am VERY PROUD of this team.

You guys have a outstanding team and with Jax down I am picking you guys for the Super Bowl. Against Green Bay IMO.

Good Luck!

Yeah that is pretty much my feeling on it. As a Jags fan I am extremly dissapointed that we lost, but I have to be proud of the effort they gave and the season they had. They just weren't quite good enough to beat the team that is probably going to go down as the best ever. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye