PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Confused...so IS there a hearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_AZ

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
just like the title asks...is there still a hearing today? I have my popcorn ready!

A hearing about what?
I thoughts today was the date that was set for NFL and nflpa hearing with judge. Am I wrong on this? I thought the judge original scheduled last weds and today for hearings.

Yes. It is still going on. Curran has a update about Kesslers arguments.

NEW YORK -- Judge Richard Berman seemed to commiserate with NFLPA attorney Jeffrey Kessler during final oral arguments, which are being presented this morning at the Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Courthouse.

During Kessler's hour-long summation of points where the NFL went astray in investigating and suspending Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, the topic of "general awareness" surfaced again

As Kessler stated that, "Player policies say you can't be punished for being 'generally aware,' " Berman nodded vigorously. Berman then asked, "Can Mr. Brady be fined under the equipment policy?"

LINK

Has the transcript of the meeting been released and will this one be released?
Seems like last meeting's info all came from reporters who were there, but I haven't seen any actual court transcript having bee released?

You would never know listening to Zolak & Bettle's silliness.

God they suck

I was never confused. This hearing was already scheduled. The only surprise one was the closed-door meeting both sides had yesterday. The next hearing is scheduled for Aug. 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes