PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Confident, Focused, ready to play, and WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I don't how you folks feel but I am ready for the game. I am feeling very very calm about this game. We will be in control from the kickoff. All this stupid crap that has happend this week has only reinforced itself onto the team and has motivated our mission even more. We will be history people. In the record books forever. No other team or division will touch this accomplishment that we have achieved. Just think of the roadblocks that were put down before us starting at the first game this year, and the distractions that we have picked up on the way to this point. As as added bonus to this, Andre Tippett has been elected to the HOF! What a great year this has been. I did not want to say it earlier, but I am a very proud member of this wonderful org. I wish each and every one of you could experience one day of what this means to me and the franchise. This is all for you. Enjoy and savor the moment forever. What a great time in sports we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back