PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Concerns Brady May Not Be Ready For Training Camp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, it's not those 2 legs

If he jumps off any more cliffs (see his most recent FB post) he won't be ready for training camp....

Love to know BB's reaction to that clip!

The cliff jump was scary. I cannot do that. ;)

Haha I was at the bar while the Kentucky/ND was in its final seconds and I got totally distracted by a NESN clip of TB12 jumping off a cliff. Tom could be doing something completely boring and I'd find it pretty damn cool.

This could easily be termed as a younger version of the "lifestyles of the rich and famous".. TB has been making the rounds, he played golf with Rory at Augusta, and Rory was amazed at this work ethic.. this weekend he is playing golf with Michael Jordan in Fla.. Costa Rica on the beach and diving into pools.

It is refreshing that we are beginning to know more about him and his personal life, and probably a precursor to life after the Patriots..

He has a nanny for his kids, so what?? They are provided consistent child care when he and his wife are busy, better then dumping them...

When OTA's and TC comes around he will be ready.. and refreshed.

Lifestyles_of_the_Rich_%26_Famous.jpg

Seriously, it's great that Tom and Giselle are on this propaganda kick to look like great parents. Even if some of it is exaggerated for PR purposes -- I imagine there are a lot more nannies in reality than show up in the photographs -- it's a great message to be sending.

Have you ever HEARD of Facebook?

80 million people are doing PR.

This is like complaining about someone using free oxygen by breathing.

Last edited:
I seem to have been misunderstood as criticizing the parenting. That was not my intent. I was merely pointing out spin.

So a family's photo album is "spin"?

There are a lot of things I could write at this point, but I'll merely shake my head and laugh.

Will never sign up to FB.

On another topic : TB, u no get hurt. You no get hurt ever. Thank you.

ESPN tomorrow: More proof that Brady is on the decline

Worth joining worthless Facebook just for TFB's stuff
Nothing is worth joining worthless Facebook. And by the way, what's up with the pics.... Am I talking to PWP or Deus? I haven't had my 2nd cup of coffee yet and it's too early to try to figure that out.

This could easily be termed as a younger version of the "lifestyles of the rich and famous".. TB has been making the rounds, he played golf with Rory at Augusta, and Rory was amazed at this work ethic.. this weekend he is playing golf with Michael Jordan in Fla.. Costa Rica on the beach and diving into pools.

It is refreshing that we are beginning to know more about him and his personal life, and probably a precursor to life after the Patriots..

He has a nanny for his kids, so what?? They are provided consistent child care when he and his wife are busy, better then dumping them...

When OTA's and TC comes around he will be ready.. and refreshed.

Lifestyles_of_the_Rich_%26_Famous.jpg
On barstool sports on Instagram there is a picture of Tom playing pick up basketball with Michael Jordan and some other guys.

He's just training to be the next Bear Grilles

Nothing is worth joining worthless Facebook. And by the way, what's up with the pics.... Am I talking to PWP or Deus? I haven't had my 2nd cup of coffee yet and it's too early to try to figure that out.

What pics?
I think you're on your 2nd shot of bourbon

So a family's photo album is "spin"?

There are a lot of things I could write at this point, but I'll merely shake my head and laugh.

Do you think he has a hobby of putting those sound tracks on the videos he posts himself, or do you think they're professional productions?

Have you ever HEARD of Facebook?

80 million people are doing PR.

This is like complaining about someone using free oxygen by breathing.

My wife's use of Facebook is spin or PR for her career the majority of the time she spends there. The same is true of my posts on Twitter (I basically ignore Facebook), just as my blogging is. Nothing wrong with that, but it is what it is.

The cliff jump was scary. I cannot do that. ;)
I used to jump off the trussell on the Durham/Newmarket line on the Lamprey River (NH) all the time. 30ft jump off the railroad tracks. Brady living life. Good for him. :)

Do you think he has a hobby of putting those sound tracks on the videos he posts himself, or do you think they're professional productions?

TFB has said he has a friend who does his FB stuff. Tom said he reviews and accepts each post.

TFB has said he has a friend who does his FB stuff. Tom said he reviews and accepts each post.
Is that how it works? Whoever is doing it is doing an excellent job of keeping it neutral and family fun/ non-controversial insight into the GOAT's life. I'm actually 8-4 and 1/4 and 537 lbs and can run a 40 in 4.09 with a 54" vert and a 14-7" LJ and eat 3 cones with syrup while benching 225 80X in 80 seconds while playing with my nuts.

They would've accepted me to the combine, but apparently I'm to prpofanely unnacceptable so I can only post my pro-day workout #'s with the University Of SouthEastern Antarticas WestGlacial State's Southern Borders Aurora Borealis team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes