PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

computer viewing of pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys,
i recall there is a way to watch the game on a laptop or computer. i have done it before but i forget how. You guys might have said this before so sorry if i didnt find the link.
thanks
eye of the jew

Whenever I want to watch sports I can't get on tv on my computer, I use a peer 2 peer website... something from Europe usually.

i went to sopcast and signed up then went to myp2p.eu and got in but none of the options are doing anything, do i have to download a specific player at the sopcast site.
thank you

Hmm, there must not be any active feeds yet. As it gets closer to gametime, some should come up. Keep checking, I'll see if I can't find more feeds.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=4970&part=sports

The very top one (labeled SopCast) is working for me. Be warned that it's on about a 20 second lag though.

Also, the bottom right button on the player (switch to an external player) will swap the feed over to windows media player. I needed to do that to get picture.

Last edited:
whenever i go to sopcast it just says the webpage cannot be displayed. i have the media player open next to it, any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back