PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Completing the Throwback Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

captadamnj

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Would have liked to have seen BB in a throwback hoodie for the game last nite, saw some other coaches with Boston Patriots gear. Seeing the "Boston Patriots" last nite brought out memories of Schaeffer/Sullivan stadium. How about they take out a seating section at Gillette for the AFL Legacy game on 10/18 against the Titans and put in some bleachers. Maybe Sec. 143 or another end zone section? $2 drafts for the first half anyone?

Completing the Throwback Experience would have entailed that last Buffalo lateral play ending up in the Pats endzone and the electicity going out at the stadium.

Completing the Throwback Experience would have entailed that last Buffalo lateral play ending up in the Pats endzone and the electicity going out at the stadium.

Completely agree. To me it's a nice to honor the past teams accomplishments and the great players but....I could do without the uni's. Some pretty bad things to forget happened in those uni's. The present gear that Pats wear now represents Championship football. Yes I know they are just uniforms everyone and the players do the playing regardless of what they wear. But it is a little altering when you watch them play in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes