PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Complete this sentence : If Tom Brady wins me this Super Bowl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will still say the defense sucks..

oh and buy a Gronkowski SB jersey. Promised myself I'd do it before the playoffs started if we won it all.

If Tom Brady wins me this Super Bowl, I will remind every Giants fan I see until next season. And then I will remind them some more.

I will probably be thrown out of the restaurant I'll be watching the game in. I'll be so excited that I won't be able to contain myself.

Start thinking about the draft and next years roster. I want another back to back SB for the Pats.

I will...........

name my twin boys Thomas and Brady. My wife and I are expecting are first kids this week (she will be induced).

We don't actually know their genders yet - but if they are two boys I'm pushing for Thomas and Brady if the Pats can pull this off led by a great performance by TB.

Be really drunk. I bought a Heineken mini-keg for the game sunday and hope the post game glasses of draft will be happy, drunken celebration drinks.

Be very happy and have 2 cups of coffee! :singing:

Got a bottle in the office as we speak. Of course it's the last remaining bottle from our wedding, so I'd have to get past the wife with it first.

Thing is, I've been 'fridging this one since that last SB... when it didn't get opened.

Most definately ring a Giants fan I know...................

...do a little dance, make a little love, then check my football squares!

name my twin boys Thomas and Brady. My wife and I are expecting are first kids this week (she will be induced).

We don't actually know their genders yet - but if they are two boys I'm pushing for Thomas and Brady if the Pats can pull this off led by a great performance by TB.

Congratulations MNF

Just wanted to say that Brady is quite a unisex name so even if its a little boy and a little girl you can still have Thomas and Brady.

if its 2 girls then you are struggling i think - Brady & Billie maybe?

BE HAPPY! What more could you want?

...we won't have to hear how Eli is HoF-bound.

I don't see how a QB who has never led the league in anything and has only made one Pro Bowl makes it to the Hall, especially when compared to his contemporaries.

"If Tom Brady wins me this Super Bowl..."

I guess my first, honest reaction is that I have a real problem if I think he's playing this game for "me."

He's playing it for himself and his family first and foremost; then for his teammates and coaches.

We fans are part of his calculation and he's grateful for the adulation and support no doubt since, if nothing else, it enables him to command large endorsement fees, but he also knows how fickle we are and that we'd be having threads, as we indeed already have, about finding Brady's successor if his skills had shown any sign of diminishing.

I'll probably drink something alcoholic and get drunk after about three sips. I have gastroparesis and the medication I take makes alcohol more potent so it'll probably floor me!

I'll probably drink something alcoholic and get drunk after about three sips. I have gastroparesis and the medication I take makes alcohol more potent so it'll probably floor me!
Did you bring enough for the rest of the class? If not, quit bragging!

Last edited:
Will hope for a 3 peat.

Congratulations MNF

Just wanted to say that Brady is quite a unisex name so even if its a little boy and a little girl you can still have Thomas and Brady.

if its 2 girls then you are struggling i think - Brady & Billie maybe?

Thanks for the suggestions Shed83!

Goat................

... finally smoke that Padron 1964 that's been aging for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes