PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Complete Draft Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Before Compensation Picks are announced...

Nice. Thanks. Great to see us in the top half of rounds 3-5 :)

Thanx drew, nice work. This put the Patrriots 1st 4 day 1 picks as follows from what I can surmise

1-21
2-52
3-75
3-87

Let's say for posterities sake 3 comp picks are awarded at the end of rd 3 (just a stab in the dark). That would give us

4-108
4-120

I know we owe Cleveland a 5th for Davis, but I still hadn't heard if it was our own or Oaklands. From this list I can only conclude they got our regular spot and we retain the higher Oakland pick (like that news)

Does anyone have a link confirming this?

Also is the possibility of a comp pick for Andruzzi which if you look at last years comp picks could give us an extra 6th or maybe a 7th. Here's a link that gives a pretty good idea of how their awarded. Andruzzi signed a 4 yr. 9 million deal (2.25 avg)
http://kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116792

That would be 10 picks. I don't think Belioli will keep all 10, so some trades are fairly likely (as in all of our recent drafts). It's as likely we move up as down, IMHO. We moved up to get Watson and Warren, so if they target someone it's not out of the realm of possibility. I'm not talking top 10, but if they jumped up 5-8 slots I wouldn't veiw it as a surprise. In fact I'd be more surprised to see them move down and pick up additional picks for 2007, but one never knows with this team.

I saw that someone did the math for the comp picks, and estimated we would get a 6 and a 7

PatsWorldChamps said:
I saw that someone did the math for the comp picks, and estimated we would get a 6 and a 7

I figured (roughly) we'd get a six for Andruzzi, so who's the 7 for? Got a link? This team does so well with late rounders (Brady, Givens, Banta-Cain, Pass, Cassell) I can't help but be curious, just as long as the picks not another TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes