Welcome to PatsFans.com

Complaint about MrP

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by TBradyOwnsYou, Nov 13, 2010.

1. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The topic I want to cover in this letter is big and complex, and I don't have much in the way of scientific data on it. Nor do I have a lot of hard statistics, just a number of general observations and a good bit of specific anecdotal material. It may help if I begin my discussion by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with an effrontive misfit who was insisting that MrP can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom. I tried to convince this pea-brained bludger that my position is that being forced to listen to MrP yap on and on about egotism is about as desirable as being flayed alive and rolled in salt. He, in contrast, argues that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and MrP. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how MrP coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his catch-phrases sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary.

MrP is far more interested in fattening himself on the various processes of decay in our society than he is in helping us take off the kid gloves and vent some real anger at him. But there are other strains of dishonest mysticism active today and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize ruthless profiteers whose censorious fervor blinds them to historical lessons. He claims that we can trust him not to work both sides of the political fence. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that if MrP is going to appropriate sacred symbols for pugnacious purposes, then he should at least have the self-respect to remind himself of a few things: First, to the extent that my age and health will permit, I will give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. And second, one could truthfully say that the human community has had the same basic problem with solipsism all along, ever since the second human being walked erect. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that he promises his goombahs that as soon as he's finished leading an active disinformation campaign, they'll all become rich beyond their wildest dreams. There's an obvious analogy here to the way that vultures eat a cadaver and from its rottenness insects and worms suck their food. The point is that MrP has separate, oftentimes antipodal, interests from ours. For instance, he's intererested in gumming up what were once great ideas. In contrast, my interests—and perhaps yours as well—include telling people that we can no longer afford to do nothing about MrP's recalcitrant opinions. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and restore our righteous rage and singular purpose to prevail over his pompous junta.

I contend that we should let MrP prattle on about how he has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of faddism. At this point, such exsufflicate jibber jabber is harmless enough, albeit a little unsettling. Nevertheless, it does demonstrate how MrP refers to a variety of things using the word "pseudoparenchymatous". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, he's saying that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture—which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, we must show him that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show MrP that we can balkanize his superficial gang into an etiolated and sapless agglomeration. Maybe then MrP will realize that I call upon him to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to condone universal oppression.

This raises another important point: I fully intend to expose every cruel practice of every cruel jackanapes. That's the path that I have chosen. It's clearly not an easy path, but then again, I have frequently criticized MrP's unspoken plan to force us to tailor our notions just to suit his subversive whims. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of escapism, barbarism, child molestation, and halitosis. MrP hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that MrP doesn't simply want people to believe that his vices are the only true virtues. He wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. He wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will MrP truly be able to get away with promoting racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide.

As it turns out, MrP's cajoleries always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that the world is crying out to labor beneath his firm but benevolent heel. Being the analytical sort that I am, I would have to say that if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. MrP provides none. He sells the supposed merits of academicism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that if Fate desired that MrP make a correct application of what he had read about conformism it would have to indicate title and page number since the filthy convert to allotheism would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people don't realize that licentious wheeler-dealers like MrP are not born—they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, I once told MrP that incendiarism, in this case, is a tactic tied to a broader strategy of granting him the ability to take a condescending cheap shot at a person that most nettlesome proletariats will never be in a position to condescend to. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that I would never take a job working for MrP. Given his horny, inarticulate denunciations, who would want to?
  2. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I certainly think that my précis regarding stuck-up caitiffs, while far from complete, will address a number of important issues. But you knew that already. So let me add that MrP wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet he is also a big proponent of a particularly mawkish form of defeatism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that MrP's outbursts represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death.

I might add: MrP has been trying for some time to convince people that he has the authority to issue licenses for practicing recidivism. Don't believe his hype! MrP has just been offering that line as a means to pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a picayunish, quasi-distasteful coterie of Lysenkoism. It's easy for him to declaim my proposals. But when is MrP going to provide an alternative proposal of his own? It is bootless to speculate on the matter but it should be noted that if you read between the lines of MrP's scribblings, you'll really find that MrP should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory.

If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will truly find that by writing this letter, I am indisputably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that MrP will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to wind up in a straitjacket and locked in a padded cell although another possibility is that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be, or is it sufficient to tell MrP what we all think of him—and boy, do I have some choice words I'd like to use? The answer is too well-known to bear repeating, but I should comment that MrP's latest manifesto, like all the ones that preceded it, is a consummate anthology of disastrously bad writing teeming with misquotations and inaccuracies, an odyssey of anecdotes that are occasionally entertaining but certainly not informative. MrP is inherently clueless, childish, and disorganized. Oh, and he also has a hypersensitive mode of existence.

Mean-spirited credentialism is the shadow cast on society by MrP's threats, and as long as this is so, the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance. Everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of MrP". In it, I chronicle all of MrP's words from the avaricious to the rabid and conclude that MrP doesn't know everything. An obvious parallel from a different context is that he would have us believe that the existence and perpetuation of larrikinism is its own moral justification. Not surprisingly, his evidence for that completely diabolic claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, he has a checkered track record for accuracy. I avouch it would be more accurate for MrP to say that I have never read anything he has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. MrP's statement that he is as innocent as a newborn lamb is no exception. What's more, if he truly wanted to be helpful, MrP wouldn't sully a profession that's already held in low esteem.

Many innocent people are being manipulated into meddling in everyone else's affairs by the most sickening display of annoying cant that I have ever witnessed in my entire life. MrP wants to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his tracts. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. To state it in a more sophisticated manner, you may find it instructive to contrast the things I like with the things that he likes. I like listening to music. MrP likes retarding the free and natural economic development of various countries' indigenous population. I like kittens and puppies. MrP likes rotting out the foundations of our religious, moral, and political values. I like spending time with friends. MrP likes threatening anyone who's bold enough to state that I need your help if I'm ever to substitute movement for stagnation, purposive behavior for drifting, and visions of a great future for collective pettiness and discouragement. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, in order to convince us that he has answers to everything, MrP often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. MrP wants to rid the world of "defective" people. That is why, come what may, we must identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that mold the mind of virtually every citizen—young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.
  3. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +33 / 12 / -2

Rumor has it, Mr P is the Dosequis guy !
    The most interesting man in the world.

Attached Files:

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +580 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Someone who make posts longer than Mr. PF ... wow.

All I can say is more paragraphs make for easier reading.

Too many big words in too few paragraphs is above my pay grade. :p
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  5. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +580 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

I don't think Mr. PF would be happy about that. :nono:
    But she could easily Google :idea2: who these women are. :steamed:

[​IMG]
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

All I know that PFinVA and I used to get along great here. My feeling on why that has changed is that we've both gone in different directions. I went right, he went more left or maybe he just became more vocal left.

The coincidence here is that this change ocurred around the same time MrsP joined...not that that's a "bad-thing".:confused:
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 6 / -8

Although out of town and posting on a phone, I must confess to being flattered by this display of putative pugilism... Now either fess up to your source for verbose if somewhat inchoate bellicosity, or admit to your own demented authorship and accept my sincere kudos on the depth and breadth of your mutterings malapropisms and general misanthropy.

PFnNJtemporarily
  8. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +334 / 6 / -8

And she could speak Russian to them. In French.
  9. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 3 / -10

Jersey?:eek: Get the hell out outta there before you catch something!
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

What in the world prompted this? Frankly, Mr. P seems to present a formidable point of view (as does TBradyOwnsYou here), but it's just that: A point of view.
  11. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +580 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Some have a problem with that.

i call it discussion ... some think it's a brainwashing attempt.

Imagine belonging to a forum where everyone agreed on everything ... oh the boredom.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  12. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I look forward to not reading all your words either. :D
  13. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

huh...............
  14. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +580 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

15. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +334 / 6 / -8

My money's on intentional humor guys. Really elaborate at that. But the very facts alleged in the bizarre broadside - that, for example, I have accused the aggrieved party of halitosis, and have either perpetrated or am plotting genocide - seem intended to be hyperbolic to the point of absurdity.

It's actually a refreshingly less idiotic form of attack than the usual around here

PFnNJ
  16. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I Am Spartacus!!!!!
  17. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +580 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

[​IMG]
  18. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,016 / 24 / -45

No Jersey Selected

Yeah... we get it, man. You're educated. :D
  19. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +33 / 12 / -2

I use to think Mr P was the Dos equis guy.

Now I am starting to think that he is the blonde haired guy with a pony tale in
    the bar scene of good will hunting.

YouTube - Good Will Hunting - Bar Scene HD 720p

My favorite quote from that movie....

20. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Weird thread. Two points:

1. Zoltan Mesko* is the Dos Equis guy.

2. I can't be bothered to read anything longer than 100 words. Srsly guys...

* He's the punter for the Patriots, a football team.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010