PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Complacency kills....we got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
This is what happens when you totally dominate someone and then mail it in the rest of the game.

Dumb penalties, bad, no.....horrible tackling are an unfortunate product of getting lazy and ****y.

Truth be told, this game should've ended 34-0.

Secondly, Brady needs to get out of his fog. It's the same fog we used to see Bledsoe go into when he made some bad plays.

Deion-Flu or sub-conscious rebellion, whatever it is he needs to get over it.

No Brady apologists need to respond regarding dropped passes or not getting open. He had a ton of time to throw and some passes were miles off the mark. Despite the 24-0 halftime score, he was awful.

I see fire in everyone's eye's, exept Brady's. It's getting annoying.

he seems to going through some "withdrawl symptoms" but in the last drive he seemed his old self...

Slagathor said:
This is what happens when you totally dominate someone and then mail it in the rest of the game.

Dumb penalties, bad, no.....horrible tackling are an unfortunate product of getting lazy and ****y.

Truth be told, this game should've ended 34-0.

Secondly, Brady needs to get out of his fog. It's the same fog we used to see Bledsoe go into when he made some bad plays.

Deion-Flu or sub-conscious rebellion, whatever it is he needs to get over it.

No Brady apologists need to respond regarding dropped passes or not getting open. He had a ton of time to throw and some passes were miles off the mark. Despite the 24-0 halftime score, he was awful.

I see fire in everyone's eye's, exept Brady's. It's getting annoying.

Wow, i agree with all your points. I think you are a little tough on Brady, but he just has to play better period.

I don't want to complain for the sake of complaining but, i thought their play calling was very vanilla after they got the lead....

Glad to see C. Jackson on the field!

i said this in the game thread at halftime. Brady's off. No question about it. I have 3 words for him--GET OVER IT! You're better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots