PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Competition Committee??

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he has a choice, he'll be sticking around. I have a feeling his being on the committee is going to get some more focus this year, and the owners may decide to elect some fresh blood.

We can all hope.

what's disconcerting is that they would have it work this way in the first place. The fact they would allow reps from specific teams with obvious bias and agendas dicate rule changes and enforcements, to me brings to question the mindset of the league's leaders to begin with - where is the concern with integrity of the game and fairness? Where are the term limits and checks and balances? where is the ruling powers policing their activities? to me, it all smacks of being used as a corupt tool for those who need those things. why did the league LET shula run things like that?

something is not right behind all this.

Too much is being made of this, the committee has no real power, they just recommend rule changes to the owners, who then all still have to vote.

Too much is being made of this, the committee has no real power, they just recommend rule changes to the owners, who then all still have to vote.
NO too little is being made of it...that is why Polien rules....it is CLEARLY and totally unfair..usually these rule changes are voted..although I am sure NOT all are voted upon by the owners...from what I understand a LOT of what they do is not funneled through the 32 teams for voting...lots of minor rules are not..

I feel better. All they do is recommend the rule changes they want.:confused: :confused:

yeah...he recommended all those rules changes to the OTHER 31 teams who were insanely jealous of the Patriots success in this supposed "level playing field" era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back