Competition Committee Back to Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizwor

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I think we got a sneak peak at the 'remedy' in the Colts/Chargers game

from http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=28127
That’s on me. Obviously, we want Dwight Freeney back. We want 100 percent Robert Mathis back. And we probably need to find a guy – maybe two – over there who can become change-of-pace rushers. If you look at the (New York) Giants, the team that advanced in the NFC, beating everybody’s favorite team – the Dallas Cowboys – they did it with four defensive ends and three defensive tackles all of whom can really rush the passer. That’s what you need to have in playoff football. We have to do a better job of finding those kinds of people. As far as holding, I was comparing statistics with someone else who is quite knowledgeable to make sure the statistics I had were at least in the ballpark. By my count and his confirmation this is the fewest offensive holding penalties calls in recent memory and perhaps in fact in distant memory. The (NFL) Competition Committee I’m certain will talk about it.

Last edited:
Obviously you don't think it's on you, Bill, if you are complaining about the lack of offensive holding penalties. Hey douchebag, why don't you just admit that you sank an ass load of money into a player who is one dimensional, killed the depth on the defensive line because you paid so much to one player and when he got injured you were screwed.

Ah, deflect, Bill, deflect... your team's piss poor performance in the playoffs (again) had nothing to do with you, it was all about how the referees called the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots