PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Comparing 2000 Rams to the 2007 Patriots offense nearing the 1/2 way mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Of course this is a Patriots forum and you are going to get obvious answers ,but make an argument as to why this offense is better than the Rams 2000 offense nearing the completion the first 1/2 of the season in two weeks.

Brady as QB is a big advantage but both Warner and Green combined for pretty good yardage too.

The Patriots have yet to lose and the Rams only won 10 regular season games but the Patriots defense is MUCH better than the 2000 Rams team which had enough firepower to win but the D was a liability and that is probably the difference to where this team is going and why the Rams didn't get there.

Is Moss,Stallworth and Welker better is comparison to Bruce,Holt and Hakim?

Of course they had Marshall Faulk for the huge edge at RB but Morris and company are playing adequate ball at the RB position

I would say its tough to say either offense is better and this is just week 6 but if it continues like it has I would have to say the Rams and Patriots may have very similar qualities in domination on the offense in the first half of any season in NFL history.

and this is without mentioning the Colts 2004 season on offense which was pretty good too,but I think the Patriots and Rams are more similar as to the offensive domination early in the first half of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back