Welcome to PatsFans.com

Common Pat's fans get it together already!!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by CanadianPat'sFan, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadianPat'sFan

CanadianPat'sFan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I wake up this morning to see threads questioning BB and some wanting him fired and replaced. WOW overreaction just a little bit don't you think. I doubt anyone on this board is in the know on the Bodden situation and the Dowling going to IR is unfortunate. We are fans and look at the situation just like the media from the outside so lets just temper down the emotions just a little bit.

We lost the the Steelers in Pittsburgh....who is 6-2 this season. We have played the same as many other teams coming off a bye week this season...we simply stunk it up!! Nobody is talking about Brady's trip to the tropics instead of preparing for one of the top AFC teams on the road!!

Easy just to blame the coach but that is football. So we have lost 2 game this season to two of the top teams in the whole NFL right now. To go further I would have the Steelers at #3 in my power rankings with the Bills at #5. Both games should have been tied or won IMO but I agree with most that the defense must improve. We were 14-2 last season and very well could be 12-4 this year so I hope after our next loss people will not push the panic button forgetting all that BB has done for us over the years.

Personally I hate the whole argument of "BB should have drafted ??????? instead of ____. It does not make sense as if a team would know how well these kids would turn out then that team would be stacked. It happens to all teams and we make fun of them (Jamarcus Russell, Golston, Brady Quinn ect.) but if we miss in the third round we should fire the coach?? Do you know how many third rounders start in the NFL??

Well that is my rant for today but try to keep you heads up this morning as we will come back well against the GMEN at home IMO.

2. RodThePat

RodThePat In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The roster lacks talent, they have the worst defense in football and the team's deficiencies are often masked by the play of Tom Brady. That's the gist of the argument. Belichick certainly deserves to be questioned, but to want him replaced is extreme, borderline absurd.

3. randomk1

randomk1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I seriously doubt anybody wants to see BB fired...that's idiotic after 1 game. But i think people would like to see him get some help.

4. parthasas

parthasas Patriots Nation PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Firing BB is a pure bull **** but that again doesn't mean you can't question him. It is a fact that he has taken on too many responsibilities and that is directly reflecting on the games with good playoff caliber teams.

A high flying offense in regular reason and killed in play off in early rounds is not anyone wants from BB/Brady combo. After all the window is closing for both of them especially Brady.

BB should help himself by delegating certain responsibilities to others and he needs to get the trust factor going with his hires. How long he can do this HC/GM/OC/DC etc etc. After all this is a team sport not only on the field on a game day but also behind the scenes ...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  5. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +247 / 1 / -1

Screw it!

I am taking my allegiance to the Saskatchewan Rough Riders....or the Ottawa Rough Riders....as long as it is a Rough Rider....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.