PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Common Consensus - We Are Classless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry man, were you someone who's opinion I was supposed to give a s**t about?

Lol that is funny. It is only my opinion that Logan Mankins is a good Olineman and that he should not be cut? I would tend to believe that you are the only one calling for him to be cut which is totally ludicrous. Why didn't you start that thread on this board? Did you get bashed enough over there?

I defy any of you to go back and find an article where you can quote a Charger who was talking smack and disrespecting the Patriots.

Get on YouTube and watch Merriman say, "I'm going to smack Brady in the mouth." Then watch him lead the "Brady Sucks" chants.

However, I don't think you Pats should have it both ways. Don't sit back and call LT classless for being upset while trotting out the idea that the Pats celebration after the missed field goal was ok. I didn't see that type of behavior out of the other 3 teams that won this weekend. Period. Did any of you?

Yes, the Bears celebrated their last second win. They went nuts. LT was wrong for calling Belichick classless. Your complete exaggeration of Belichick's actions and the way you paint the story shows that you're just a troll. Now go away.

this is classy to..

Attachments

• LTRaiders.jpg
    LTRaiders.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHyLl...elated&search=

Could you please comment on this. I believe it is the one link you asked for. According to your idea, Reche must have dressed up like Steroid Boy.

So what?

First of all, the pep rally existed because the Chargers are trying like hell to get a new stadium in San Diego. They are doing everything they can to "love the public" and gain support.

What should Shawne have said? We're going to try and tackle him hard? :rolleyes:

Spare me. That was nothing compared to Drayton Florence's poor sportsmanship after the game in NE. But if you think that justifies more poor sportsmanship, so be it.

The Chargers and (some of) their fans are just getting OWNED!!!!

Don't talk crap if you can't back it up. Especially in the playoffs, when it matters. And don't blatantly contradict yourself when talking about being a "classy" person. I lost a ton of respect for LDT after hearing his whining. It's okay for Roidboy to dance during a game, but after it's done and we've won, it's not okay for us to? Can't have a double-standard here. Go cry in your MVP trophy you baby

Yes, the Bears celebrated their last second win. They went nuts. LT was wrong for calling Belichick classless. Your complete exaggeration of Belichick's actions and the way you paint the story shows that you're just a troll. Now go away.

I exaggerated? Really!?! Which part? The twisting of the microphone?? The shoving of the reporters? The smug way he looked down on the guy fixing the microphone?

OK.

I'm done here. Congratulations on the Pats ability to capitalize on the Chargers mistakes. You won and it was probably one most improbable wins of the season.

Troll out.

So what?

First of all, the pep rally existed because the Chargers are trying like hell to get a new stadium in San Diego. They are doing everything they can to "love the public" and gain support.

What should Shawne have said? We're going to try and tackle him hard? :rolleyes:

Spare me. That was nothing compared to Drayton Florence's poor sportsmanship after the game in NE. But if you think that justifies more poor sportsmanship, so be it.

You asked for it. You said show me a quote. There it was.

I'm not even going to comment on all the trash talk. It's silly. Who cares? But I will say that leading a cheer of "Brady Sucks" is childish. If you're going to rag on someone, have an imagination. I guess the roids are interfering with his mental processes these days. Brady sucks indeed. But Matt Light OWNS Shawne Merriman.

I exaggerated? Really!?! Which part? The twisting of the microphone?? The shoving of the reporters? The smug way he looked down on the guy fixing the microphone?

OK.

I'm done here. Congratulations on the Pats ability to capitalize on the Chargers mistakes. You won and it was probably one most improbable wins of the season.

Troll out.

Yes, you completely exaggerated it. You're trying to show the classiest coach in the NFL in the wrong light, and you're going to great lengths to lie. Go ask Jim Brown about Belichick's class. He'll tell you that no one in the NFL does more for black athletes and youth than Belichick.

Nobody would have even known about it, and therefore it would never have even been an issue, if not for "class guy" LaDainian Tomlinson.

So what?

You just asked for proof that shows a single Charger showing disrespect and no class. You were just given it. Get a reality check and accept tht you lost. Any defensive player claiming they are going to hit the opposing QB in the mouth is idiotic. Is that legal according to the NFL rules? How is it classy to lead a cheer that Brady sucks when not only has he won 3 SB, he just knocked your butts out of the playoffs. Somehow I don't think Charger fans think Brady sucks. In fact you hate him because he destroyed you in the fourth quarter. Now that sucks for you.

this what the chargers said the last time they won here
The underdog Patriots can use it as motivation, just as they’re aware of comments the Chargers made following last season’s 41-17 victory at Gillette Stadium, which ended the Pats’ 21-game home winning streak.

As the Chargers left the field, defensive coordinator Wade Phillips let out a whoop and yelled, “That’s an ass-whupping.”

The next day’s Providence Journal quoted cornerback Drayton Florence admonishing a group of onlookers in the bowels of Gillette: “(Expletive) New England and their team. Get the look of shock off your faces. Don’t be shocked. We beat your ass.”

quite classy

No that was not classy. And neither was what the Pats did. Call it like it is. Don't excuse poor behavior because of what someone else did.

Last edited:
No that was not classy. And neither was what the Pats did. Call it like it is. Don't excuse poor behavior because of what someone else did.

Did all of the pats go to mid field and do the dance at the same time? Why say all of the pats..

Did all of the pats go to mid field and do the dance at the same time? Why say all of the pats..

No kidding. All I am aware of is Hobbs, Colvin, and Brown. Was there more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes