PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Commissioner meeting report

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they're not. Sterger is trying to get the NFL to pay her off/settle. They won't do it, and she knows if she blows it wide open, she'll never see any money.

That's funny because Sterger has been adamant that she won't pursue legal action if the league penalizes Favre. She could easily win a sexual harassment suit against Brett Favre, the Jets. and the League and she would see millions for it.

That's funny because Sterger has been adamant that she won't pursue legal action if the league penalizes Favre. She could easily win a sexual harassment suit against Brett Favre, the Jets. and the League and she would see millions for it.

Could easily win? Based on what? We all know Favre sent her ****shots, but thats about all we know.

Could easily win? Based on what? We all know Favre sent her ****shots, but thats about all we know.
I think thats enough, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Why were there no questions asked about spygate, tripgate, or his Jettiness? Were you told beforehand that such questions would not be entertained?

No, there was no screening of questions. It's just that nobody brought those things up. They were on my list but I could only ask one question as pretty much everyone there wanted to participate. I could've asked about that stuff myself, but I really wanted clarity on league rationalization for the 18-game regular season.

No, there was no screening of questions. It's just that nobody brought those things up. They were on my list but I could only ask one question as pretty much everyone there wanted to participate. I could've asked about that stuff myself, but I really wanted clarity on league rationalization for the 18-game regular season.

It's money for the owners. No clarification needed

It's money for the owners. No clarification needed

Perhaps so, but I still wanted to hear more about its anticipated impact on the game and what adjustments are expected.

We do? We know definitively those are shots of his junk? How can you tell?

Well, if he does get sued, eventually he's going to have to answer the question under oath. I doubt he'd lie, since it's probably a fairly easy perjury case if he does.

This was when some idiot said he loved going to the Pats game last year in London, wants them to go there again and would love to see a Super Bowl there.
What a dumbazz. First of all, the Super Bowl is played to maximize Prime Time in the NFL's #1 and #2 markets: The U.S. and Canada. This year's Super Bowl starts at 6:30pm EST, which is 11:30pm GMT.

Even if they started it at 9pm GMT that's still 4pm EST and 1pm on the West Coast, awful Early for the Super Bowl.

Secondly the Pats did their time, let the rest of the teams go to London before we have to go again...

On a personal note I'd love to see the Super Bowl in Canada, but I'm sane enough to believe that we should have an NFL presence here first for a while before that would be justified. I'd like to see our major cities get teams in the league some day: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. (Of course I'd still be a Pats fan) but until they do and until they're established I think the Super Bowl should stay in the U.S.

Thank God the Pro Bowl is at least moved back to when/where it belongs.

OT: How did this happen, that my favorite parts of my body are commonly referred to either as "junk" or as insults (he's such a p*ick!)??

No, they're not. Sterger is trying to get the NFL to pay her off/settle. They won't do it, and she knows if she blows it wide open, she'll never see any money.

That's not how I understand it. Sterger and her lawyer say she'll drop it if the NFL
1. institutes measures to prevent this from happening and
2. suspends/and or punishes Favre.

They say they aren't looking for money.

Last edited:
Thank you for the report. Much more detailed than the Heralds.

Favre has never denied that he attempted to contact her or nor has he denied he sent her pictures of his junk.

Last edited:
Well, if he does get sued, eventually he's going to have to answer the question under oath. I doubt he'd lie, since it's probably a fairly easy perjury case if he does.

I thought Roger Clemens wouldn't perjure himself but sometimes the ego is just too big (even if the penis isn't)

Why were there no questions asked about spygate, tripgate, or his Jettiness? Were you told beforehand that such questions would not be entertained?

so youre telling me that goodell stepped into the hall at patriots place, and not one of the 75 pats fans had the gots to call him out even to the slightest extent? all talk no walk huh?

Even if she doesn't get money from the NFL then I got a feeling she'll get money for the rights to a movie/book/etc. Hell I can already picture "Brett Favre's Disturbing Texts: The Jenn Sterger Story" on Lifetime.

Perhaps so, but I still wanted to hear more about its anticipated impact on the game and what adjustments are expected.

I don't get it. Mr. GreenBeans has been asked about the 18 game season 1000 times. And he'll be asked 1000 times more before anything changes.

One piece of info I forgot to mention: The league is looking into re-seeding playoff positions based on record. This means that going forward, winning the division might not ensure a home playoff game if the wildcard qualifier it goes up against has a better record. Division winners automatically will get a playoff berth as always, although the first game might not be at home.

Favre has never denied that he attempted to contact her or nor has he denied he sent her pictures of his junk.
he hasn't confirmed it either. I also have not denied that these are my pics....see how that works.

he hasn't confirmed it either. I also have not denied that these are my pics....see how that works.

I thought he had admitted it was him on the phone calls (how could he not? Even I could identify that as his voice), but denied the pics were his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back