PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coming up on NBC Keith Olbermann

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
"on the pats run and a word of caution for tom brady..." and then they play the "we want to kill teams" clip

that radio soundbyte has been blown up like anything.

"on the pats run and a word of caution for tom brady..." and then they play the "we want to kill teams" clip

Thanks for the warning just in case I actually had the TV on that stupid show with that complete idiot.

Duuuuude, there is still live football on... Whatcha doing over there...?

Thanks for the warning just in case I actually had the TV on that stupid show with that complete idiot.

As usual, he had nothing to say. What a waste of space that guy is. As are all the other guys on that show besides maybe Tiki.

The real waste of space is the weekly screed on this board about Keith Olberman. It gets old. Especially since he hasn't really hated on the Patriots too much this year when in fact he was pretty much hired to hate on NFL players and administrators. Worst Person in the NFL. I'm surprised the Patriots haven't won half of them.

How are you with it? I kind of like it. I think it's just sayin' it like it is, not sugar coating anything, and good on 'im for straightening it out.

I think sometimes when you just say it out loud without apologies that sort of sends a message to the numbskull critics who actually don't know what they're asking for (The Boy Scouts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes