PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coming to Training Camp...Need Advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYPER

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm thinking about making a trip to visit my first Patriots training camp. I'm looking to come for the Tuesday & Wednesday double sessions.

I'd like to stay at a hotel or motel near by. Anybody have any suggestions?

Also, I figured I'd check out Boston in the time between sessions. Anybody have any input on what I should do there. What are the MUST SEE's. I'm either going to be by myself or with one of my buddies.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

);pyper

Stay in Milford, half way decent hotels there, its about 14 miles from the stadium... the hotels that are worth staying in Foxboro , are the comfort inn, or maybee the red rood inn... But Milford has a little better selection

There is a Holiday Inn Express 2 miles from teh stadium and it is right on route 1 (same road the stadium is on)

Last edited:
I was going to recommend the Holiday Inn Express. It is new, looks very nice from the outside and is in an excellent location.

I have driven by it 6 times this week and have thought that looks like a decent place to stay. There is a Bickford's Grille across the street.

I'm not sure you'll have enough time, but The Freedom Trail is my favorite Boston attraction.

Boston Duck tours is a must. Old Ironsides is great. New England Aquarium the North End for Italian food and of course Fenway Park tour. The Duck tour is probably you're best bet . It is 80 minutes long and you can park at the Prudential Center. Make reservations ahead of time.

Last edited:
Crowpointer said:
Boston Duck tours is a must. Old Ironsides is great. New England Aquarium the North End for Italian food and of course Fenway Park tour. The Duck tour is probably you're best bet . It is 80 minutes long and you can park at the Prudential Center. Make reservations ahead of time.
Spend time in Providence instead. Closer, cleaner, calmer, great restuarants, more me's.

Patjew said:
Spend time in Providence instead. Closer, cleaner, calmer, great restuarants, more me's.
Walpoles even closer . You can check out the Prison.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes