PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come to me young Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Come to me young brady, and bring your phone. You cannot hope to resit the power of Emperor Goodell

“I look forward to hearing directly from Tom if there is new information or there is information that can be helpful to us in getting this right,” Goodell said. “I want to hear directly from Tom on that.” He wanted Brady. Directly. Forget the lawyers.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...r_goodell_challenges_tom_brady_to_come_to_him
Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg

Last edited:
What a fool. This idiot is on a power trip. With how much is at stake, and how inept Roger Goodell is, nobody with half a brain would come to him without an attorney present. Dumbass.

Meanwhile Goodells lawyers have probably scripted every damn thing he says in public. He's an idiot and a hypocrite too.

What a fool. This idiot is on a power trip. With how much is at stake, and how inept Roger Goodell is, nobody with half a brain would come to him without an attorney present. Dumbass.

Meanwhile Goodells lawyers have probably scripted every damn thing he says in public. He's an idiot and a hypocrite too.
Yep, hes power trip for sure. Hes bent everyones will, as far as owners) they've all conceded to him. If he can bend brays will it will cement his rule over the league. But i seriously doubt he can make tom brady submit to his will. I doubt hes ever come across someone with the fight brady has.

I pray TB12 does not fall for this BS, Roger Goodell is a man without honor and for TB12 to Grovel before him makes me want to vomit.
Let TB12 turn away for there is nothing to gain, let Roger Goodell use that as his excuse to sustain or even up the ante. To hell with Roger Goodell only the courts can right this wrong and hopefully take a couple of nasty shots at the report and Roger at the same time. A nice stinging rebuke would be most appreciated not to mention helpful in TB12's suit against the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes