PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come on Donkey Trolls, crow all you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
you redneck hicks. You know this win was tainted. Drop all the garbage you want, the final score was still Patriots 13, Donkeys 10, Referees 17.

Richter said:
you redneck hicks. You know this win was tainted. Drop all the garbage you want, the final score was still Patriots 13, Donkeys 10, Referees 17.

I understand the frustration But lets admit defeat when it happens. THe Denver broncos beat us. Yes some of the ref flags were bad but in the end, we were beat. It was a rough season but the pats put it together and went to the division round. We WILL be back next year and for many years to come.

desi-patsfan said:
I understand the frustration But lets admit defeat when it happens. THe Denver broncos beat us. Yes some of the ref flags were bad but in the end, we were beat. It was a rough season but the pats put it together and went to the division round. We WILL be back next year and for many years to come.

Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling. Even with the turnovers, that's an even game without the refs horrid officiating. I'd hate that game if I was a Broncos fan, I'd like to beat the champs flat out, without the zebras doing their best to decide the result. I'm not mad at the Pats, nor the Donkeys, even though I hate Denver. That officiating was just terrible, and it has been all season.

Richter said:
Only crybabies blame the refs....Isn't that what you say when your team wins on a refs call? Did you say Oakland really won the "tuck rule" game? Whaaa whaaa whaaa. Change your diapers, babies.

PTR

Richter said:
Sorry, I'm not buying what you're selling. Even with the turnovers, that's an even game without the refs horrid officiating. I'd hate that game if I was a Broncos fan, I'd like to beat the champs flat out, without the zebras doing their best to decide the result. I'm not mad at the Pats, nor the Donkeys, even though I hate Denver. That officiating was just terrible, and it has been all season.
You had your knobs polished by the refs for so long, when you see an evenly called game, you think the refs were against you. L-O-S-E-R-S!!!!!!!

PTR

PromoTheRobot said:
Only crybabies blame the refs....Isn't that what you say when your team wins on a refs call? Did you say Oakland really won the "tuck rule" game? Whaaa whaaa whaaa. Change your diapers, babies.

PTR

There's a difference between a legitimate rule being invoked, and refs screwing up that effects the game's outcome. You can't see that, of course, because you're an ignorant putz.

Na_polian said:
There's a difference between a legitimate rule being invoked, and refs screwing up that effects the game's outcome. You can't see that, of course, because you're an ignorant putz.

I agree. Especially the part where Jeff Triplette knocked the ball out of Troy Brown's hands and then forced the fumble on Kevin Faulk. Refs are outta control, I tellya.

the patriots played like sh it and deserved to lose .the bad interference call was the least of our problems .i like kevin faulk but every time he has the ball you have to hold your breath.you cant beat a pee wee team when you turn the ball over five freakin times .but that being said there is no reason to be down for to long .dont listen to all that crap about our reign being over its not over until bellichek brady kraft and peoli are gone .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back