PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come get your CROW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncoholic

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm a newbie...But oh Yeah!! The team that makes the fewest mistakes..wins the game. Forget about the yards..It's points that matter! Denver had the better Defense and Brady was looking for Lynch to ring his bell on every pass pass play. Now if only Manning can throw 5 Int's in a game...DENVER STILL HAS A CHANCE! Plus...Champ Baily is the biggest playmaker in the NFL!

Dude, the game's over. Go away.

broncoholic said:
I'm a newbie...But oh Yeah!! The team that makes the fewest mistakes..wins the game. Forget about the yards..It's points that matter! Denver had the better Defense and Brady was looking for Lynch to ring his bell on every pass pass play. Now if only Manning can throw 5 Int's in a game...DENVER STILL HAS A CHANCE! Plus...Champ Baily is the biggest playmaker in the NFL!
Champ Baily nearly made one of the biggest bonehead plays of the year so take it easy

A respectable Broncos fan? Yeah, I'll eat some of his crow. But you can take your crow and shove it straight up your *****. Aight?

You guys have enough rings!!! I'm sure if the Pats were playing the beginning of the season like they did at the end...different outcome. Good season the Pats had...even with all the injuries.

broncoholic said:

shut your stupid face jizzbag. if denver had lost we wouldnt ever hear from you again. frontrunner. if the pats had won i wouldnt be on the dever board, go hang out with the broncos fans, then go root for the rockies assface

Boy...someone is a sore loser... :explative
The Rockies?? I live in L.A....Its the Kings... Butmunch!

PatsFan24 said:
shut your stupid face jizzbag. if denver had lost we wouldnt ever hear from you again. frontrunner. if the pats had won i wouldnt be on the dever board, go hang out with the broncos fans, then go root for the rockies assface

No you've got Pats fans hanging out on the Broncos boards making ridiculous statements....I'll just settle for a "Good game Patriots"....

I'll be rooting for the the Broncos to win against the Steelers or the Colts. But quite frankly, the likelihood of the Broncos beating the Colts in Indy is nil.

Take Denver out of Invesco and away from sympathetic officials and they are nothing. Even with those advantages, the Pats pushed them all over the field today. I would respect Denver's win if they had established the run and beaten the Pats secondary on a few good plays. But they didn't, and couldn't. The Denver scoring drives were what, 1 play, 1 play, 3 plays, for a total of 30 yards? Give me a break. Unless the Colts give the gift of five turnovers, Denver is dogmeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes