PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come Get Your Crow Right Here Patsie Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon patsies no viewing, POST, wat? scared? LMAO...........where are all you tough guys now? LMAO go hide in yhour little corner...

DENVER-OWNS-PATSIES said:
c'mon patsies no viewing, POST, wat? scared? LMAO...........where are all you tough guys now? LMAO go hide in yhour little corner...

To SUM up:

Brady + Belichick = 3 Superbowls!

Plummer + Shanahan = 0!!! Bwhahahahah!!!!!:rocker:

You talk like you've won a superbowl in your current team!!! You're only good enough in winning measly games!! Bwhahahaha!!!!!!

Last edited:
what is the brocoes record and what is the patriots record ?2 and 1 .case closed .

patriotspride said:
what is the brocoes record and what is the patriots record ?2 and 1 .case closed .

LMAO @ "Brocoes". And that is one more reason why you are the biggest f'n ****** on this board. No wonder other Pats fans here have said you're an embarrassment to them. What's even funnier is you're proud of it. LMAO!!! 2 and 1 isn't the Patriots record, it's your IQ and your mother's.

It certainly isn't the number of friends you have. That number is 0 and it always, ALWAYS will be. LOL.

RS said:
i love n.a.m.b.l.a. And that is one more reason why i am the biggest f'n ****** on this board. No wonder why my entire family thinks im a embarrassment to them. What's even funnier is im proud of it. LMAO!!! 2 and 1 is the Patriots record, and my pathetic raiders wont even win a game .

I have no friends but at least i have my master and commander patriots pride he lets me clean his toilet and im honored to do so . and i ALWAYS will be. .
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

patriotspride said:
RS is a raiders fan lol lol lol lol how very sad.

And now Gaytriotscried mentions me in his signature. Paragon of the owned.

No need to respond. You just admitted I really do own you, whether you want to believe it or not.

Game over. I win. Bow down right now to your master.

Last edited:
RS said:
And now patriotspried mentions me in his signature. i am truly honored .would you please be my friend i dont have any?.

i admit you really do own me, can i come over to shine your shoes and clean your toilet?please please oh great one .

I Bow down now to patriotspride my master.
i will let you know:rolleyes:

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
i will let you know:rolleyes:

You put me in your signature. That is proof that I own you. Nothing else needs to be said. So get the hell on your knees and genuflect before your lord and master. I rule this board and you will dance when I order you to dance.

RS said:
patriotspride can you put me in your signature? That way everyone will know that you own me. Nothing else needs to be said. So im going to get the hell on my knees and genuflect before you my lord and master and do as you tell me ..
your a good little servant boy :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back