PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Comcast... more like CRAPCAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
what the hell is wrong with Mr. Comcast?

the godamn cable in our place, AS OF TODAY, no longer has NFL Network.

I was watching the godamn channel yesterday and now i can't. So i won't be able to see updates tomorrow.

Anybody else have this problem?

Mr. Comcast is a pompous bastard.

Can you spell DirectTV??

I was going to bring up one of the weekly threads on this subject, but yea, mine shutoff as well. Just in time for TC!

totally get directv like a previous poster stated. Comcast is a rip off!

Keegs where the hell have you been people have been complaining about this for about 4 months now.

Keegs where the hell have you been people have been complaining about this for about 4 months now.

I saw something about people whining about crap but i still had my NFL Network up until yesterday..

and being the selfish bastard that i am, i didn't care about the issue until my cable was screwed up.:singing:

Comcast people are sacks of trash.

worthless pieces of garbage.

I saw something about people whining about crap but i still had my NFL Network up until yesterday..

and being the selfish bastard that i am, i didn't care about the issue until my cable was screwed up.:singing:

Comcast people are sacks of trash.

worthless pieces of garbage.

It's not half has bad as Charter. Feel lucky to have NFL Network this long. It's been 19 months since we've had it...

As a Comcast subscriber I know that subscribers were warned a couple of months ago that the NFL Network was being moved into a package. Get the package and you have the network. I don't like the extra cost but they are in business to make a profit.

It's not half has bad as Charter. Feel lucky to have NFL Network this long. It's been 19 months since we've had it...

What are you still doing on here ? I'd of thought you'd be down measuring the grass on the practice fields by now. Alas the market down 300 yesterday doesn't leave the option of skipping work today for practice. I'm shooting to make next tuesday's practice with the kids. Stay cool and post report when you can thanks

Welcome to the club.

Comcast removed the NFLN in Hershey back in May, and does not include it here in Baltimore, either.

Since we are now paying both rent and a mortgage, buying a dish is not an option.

what the hell is wrong with Mr. Comcast?

the godamn cable in our place, AS OF TODAY, no longer has NFL Network.

I was watching the godamn channel yesterday and now i can't. So i won't be able to see updates tomorrow.

Anybody else have this problem?

Mr. Comcast is a pompous bastard.

You now have to get the sports package to get NFL Network. Comcast soooooooooooo blows. I can't wait for FIOS to be available in my neighborhood. I used to get Dish Network, and it was a much better deal than Crapcast.

yeah well im moving in a few months into a house and at that point im getting direct tv. enough of the b.s. with crapcast.

stupid idiots.

I noticed it 2 days ago--they moved it to a 'sports' package along with the speed network, nba and bloomberg channels...it was an extra $4/month for me, so I ordered it up and got it back on within the day...

yes they s u c k diddly uck...but they've got the goods...and I want the goods...so f it...

when mine went out a couple of months ago, i found out that since my plan was so outdated that by paying only a little more per month I could get everything + dvr. man, I could've been saving money for quite a while, my plan was so old.

Yeah we've been talking about this for months now. It was removed from the Digital Preferred plan on July 13th here in MA. Knowing this in advance I downgraded back in June. I may be moving in November, so until I know for sure I won't be bothered with adding the sports package.

Honestly, those of you that at least have an option to get the NFL Network PLEASE count your blessings. Time Warner still refuses to get it and the apartment complex I live in does not allow a dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back