PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Comcast messed up again

Status
Not open for further replies.

khayos

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For the third time this season, Comcast is messed up for me. Missed the Colts game, had spottiness at the start of another game and now cable is completely frozen.

Anyone else having these problems? I'm so close to cancelling.

Are you able to get DirecTV? If so, I would 100% recommend it, but a lot of people can't. I believe you need a clear view of the southern sky, and a lot of people just don't have it. Worst comes to worst, though, you should consider watching on SopCast, if you don't want to go to a bar.

Comcast sucks man, I'm sorry.

Channelsurfing.net has saved me a few times.

For the third time this season, Comcast is messed up for me. Missed the Colts game, had spottiness at the start of another game and now cable is completely frozen.

Anyone else having these problems? I'm so close to cancelling.

I had the same problem before , it's not comcast , it's from your side ,just replace the cable(cord) between wall socket and your digital cable box.

Last edited:
Another thought is to make sure that all of your cable connections are tight, this includes the splitter and cable from the vcr to the tv if so equipped. I had tiling and loose connections were the problem.

Try unplugging the box and plugging it back in. I had similar problems wit Cox after them resetting my box a half dozen times when it acts up I started doing this instead,saves 20-40 mins of telephone service time. Good Luck

Try unplugging the box and plugging it back in. I had similar problems wit Cox after them resetting my box a half dozen times when it acts up I started doing this instead,saves 20-40 mins of telephone service time. Good Luck

After you unplug the box, walk to the front door, open, PUNT the box into the street...
Get a DISH
Cable sucks

I had no problems with Comcast today, or the Colts game. I can't wait till Fios is in my town!

I had no problems with Comcast today, or the Colts game. I can't wait till Fios is in my town!

What colts game ? there s no colts game today !

Last edited:

Week behind in your town? don't want to ruin it for ya, but peyton choked!!!!
Eli is freezing his ass off in Green Bay!

Week behind in your town? don't want to ruin it for ya, but peyton choked!!!!
Eli is freezing his ass off in Green Bay!

Again, did you read the original post? I was refering to the Colts game he had trouble with. Rough crowd tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes