Their HD has been crappy
Stop making up things!

CBS has been LATE in deploying HD feeds on NFL game
Their HD has been crappy
Stop making up things!

Sure. Just because you say so.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5053/is_199810/ai_n18385174

High-def plans for NBC, ABC and Fox still fuzzy

In a shift in its digital strategy, CBS will broadcast in HDTV four football games between November and January rather than five hours a week of movies and prime time programming.

Check the date on that article .... it's October 1998. CBS has been one of the first adopters of HDTV.

I have had this problem for the last two weeks with espn on my Direct tv. Last night espn was ok then NFLN got screwed up. Must be global warming.

Sure. Just because you say so.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5053/is_199810/ai_n18385174

High-def plans for NBC, ABC and Fox still fuzzy

In a shift in its digital strategy, CBS will broadcast in HDTV four football games between November and January rather than five hours a week of movies and prime time programming.

Check the date on that article .... it's October 1998. CBS has been one of the first adopters of HDTV.

One more time for the slow.

FOX had most every game in HD YEARS before CBS with their PR department had many games covered. Patriots fans benefited because the FEW HD cameras that CBS deployed were most always allocated to Patriots games. CBS has been late to the NFL party. They're there now but their broadcasts have often been plagued with gameday problems.

Try not entering a battle of wits unarmed.

FOX had most every game in HD YEARS before CBS with their PR department had many games covered. Patriots fans benefited because the FEW HD cameras that CBS deployed were most always allocated to Patriots games. CBS has been late to the NFL party. They're there now but their broadcasts have often been plagued with gameday problems.

Talk about being slow witted !!!!!

Do you have a link to ANY facts that show FOX was doing HD YEARS before CBS ??

I bought my first HDTV in 1999 and I know the travails one had to go through to get HD content, but I will wait for you to produce the facts to back up your inane claims.

BTW, did you even try to read the article that I linked for you ? or was that full of big words for you to comprehend it ?

Keep ranting.
So, do you work for CBS, tool?

Keep ranting.
So, do you work for CBS, tool?

Psst .... calling someone a name is a sure sign that you have lost an argument.

No. I don't work for CBS - I just detest internet tough guys and air heads. Try making an informed argument sometimes.

C-ya.

Guys! It was CBS. We had the same problem in RI on Cox.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F03E4DB133BF936A15755C0A9659C8B63
By ERIC A. TAUB
Published: June 25, 2003 <<<<< Read the date

The Fox Television Network, which previously shunned high-definition broadcasting, plans to transmit at least 50 percent of its prime-time schedule in HDTV by the season that begins in the fall of 2004, a company official told federal regulators today.

The move brings the network into line with its three main broadcast competitors, which already transmit the bulk of their prime-time dramas and comedies in HDTV, the highest available quality of digital television, or will do so shortly.

As you can see, FOX was one of the last networks to broadcast in HDTV. I can attest to the fact myself.

Cox had the same problem in RI. Definetly a CBS issue.

Actually the the Colts were pumping in crowd noise, the skipping is from the CD. :D

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F03E4DB133BF936A15755C0A9659C8B63
By ERIC A. TAUB
Published: June 25, 2003 <<<<< Read the date

The Fox Television Network, which previously shunned high-definition broadcasting, plans to transmit at least 50 percent of its prime-time schedule in HDTV by the season that begins in the fall of 2004, a company official told federal regulators today.

The move brings the network into line with its three main broadcast competitors, which already transmit the bulk of their prime-time dramas and comedies in HDTV, the highest available quality of digital television, or will do so shortly.

As you can see, FOX was one of the last networks to broadcast in HDTV. I can attest to the fact myself.

Try thinking before posting. We're talking about NFL game telecasts here, not your CBS employer agenda.

FOX had more HD game coverage than CBS for years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back