Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
27/49, 377 yards, 0 TD, 4 INT

46.0 Passer Rating

Still think Brady was horrible last week?

Brady is the heart of the team. Green Bay and Pittsburgh have a solid defense and we have a shaky one. Brady can't afford sub par/average games by his standards in the playoffs.

46.0 Passer Rating

The stat line I've seen is 2-0.

Yes, Brady played poorly last week. He's made it clear that he agrees with that assessment.

I think BB said "stats are for losers".

Hopefully they both play at a high level and put on a good SB.

Of course I wouldn't mind seeing ben end it like Manning did a few years back :D

46.0 Passer Rating

It shouldn't have been all on Brady. Those teams D kept them in the game. Rodgers and Roth only had to do enough. Can't blame all on Brady but neither should Brady be absolved, given that his MVP performance (deservedly so) in the regular season was what brought the team to this point. He could have done better.

Since when the Pats became one-man team? (if that one guy didn't do well, the team was doomed). There used to be a one-man team also in superbowl, led by No #7 in Mile High. That team got blown out in both SBs. One was good enough to erased the Pats 46-10 ignominious record. Would we want the Pats heading the same direction? :rolleyes:

It shouldn't have been all on Brady. Those teams D kept them in the game. Rodgers and Roth only had to do enough. Can't blame all on Brady but neither should Brady be absolved, given that his MVP performance (deservedly so) in the regular season was what brought the team to this point. He could have done better.

Since when the Pats became one-man team? (if that one guy didn't do well, the team was doomed). There used to be a one-man team also in superbowl, led by No #7 in Mile High. That team got blown out in both SBs. One was good enough to erased the Pats 46-10 ignominious record. Would we want the Pats heading the same direction? :rolleyes:

I think we will see a concerted effort on the Patriots part to improve the front seven and the offensive line so that on days when Brady's play is a little off, the team does not fall apart at the seams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes