PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 COMBINED: Pats Roster Transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is on the active roster. Not sure what you are suggesting?
I am guessing he's trying to suggest that LeBlanc suddenly suffering from a hip injury right around cutdown time means the Pats are putting word of an "injury" to the player out there so they can "stash him" on IR, instead of cutting and losing him.

Basically he's saying the Pats are faking an injury to stash a guy. "Foxboro Flu" to some.

I am guessing he's trying to suggest that LeBlanc suddenly suffering from a hip injury right around cutdown time means the Pats are putting word of an "injury" to the player out there so they can "stash him" on IR, instead of cutting and losing him.

Basically he's saying the Pats are faking an injury to stash a guy. "Foxboro Flu" to some.
Makes little sense to me-- since he was not placed on IR, he has not been stashed anywhere. If they put him on IR, that is another discussion. Reports were injury is not serious.

Makes little sense to me-- since he was not placed on IR, he has not been stashed anywhere. If they put him on IR, that is another discussion. Reports were injury is not serious.
right, but when rosters get cut down to 53 on 9/3, they can cut leblanc because he's "injured", so other teams will be less likely to pick him up. then sign him to the practice squad.

He is on the active roster. Not sure what you are suggesting?
candidate for IR upon the next cutdown. Helps solve the excess CB issue

Humber's release might open the door for Elandon Roberts. Roberts played with the starters in game three.
Or could just be the impact of Mingo.

They were on the field together a lot (LB&ST) and in my eyes E.Roberts indeed outperformed Humber in the last two games. I wonder (and hope) they can keep both Roberts and KGH. But with Mingo in and Ninko back not very probable (though McC missed practice again today while previously not full participant).

If we are (realistically) thinking PS then I guess E.Roberts has better chances to survive waivers than KGH.

Ahhh.. yes.. The MYTH of stashing a player on the IR... SMH.. Why do that when he's playing better than Coleman?

Maybe because their assessment of that differs from yours - I guess that is possible...

Then again, LeBlanc does tend to end on his hips a lot ...

They were on the field together a lot (LB&ST) and in my eyes E.Roberts indeed outperformed Humber in the last two games. I wonder (and hope) they can keep both Roberts and KGH. But with Mingo in and Ninko back not very probable (though McC missed practice again today while previously not full participant).

If we are (realistically) thinking PS then I guess E.Roberts has better chances to survive waivers than KGH.
I think Elandon played well but will probably make it through waivers. KGH is a more uncommon type of player that someone would likely snatch up.

Yeah, it's not applicable right now. I think he was just forecasting his opinion.

What is he basing that on? Why is it likely Seabass won't play this year?

Yeah I'm not really sure. Reserve means after 6 weeks he can practice. Just like Lewis. There's still a chance he can play, perhaps slim, but still a chance.

I think Elandon played well but will probably make it through waivers. KGH is a more uncommon type of player that someone would likely snatch up.

Absolutely. Especially after the scouts and other teams who got to watch the national broadcast of the Saints game got to see KGH do work. A team would be eager to get a guy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back